Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

World Star Hip-Hop

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Proof that too many people nowadays have NO sense.

My boyfriend has the app on his phone. He watches fights on it everyday. I think maybe 3 out of the however many fights were white people...( one of the fights ended with the first group being arrested because the guys being attacked didn't fight back, and called the police instead)

the rest have been all black people.

Fighting at the club

Mcdonalds

in the streets

at the projects

in school cafeterias ( one was a white girl running up on a black girl...she got rocked)

You can tell when it's planned because who just HAPPENS to be recording when  someone runs up on somebody else to fight em?

It's not just teens either, it's grown ass people! 

Then he told me about a few with girls talking noise daring the guy to hit her...then gets laid out ( I seriously believe anyone woman BOLD enough to demand a man hit her while being all up in his face while he's trying to walk away, deserves to be hit, everyone has a breaking point.)

I feel the same way about females that hit men. If I hit my BF I full well expect him to hit me back...I'm bold enough to hit him, I'm bold enough to get hit back by him.

Either way, I SMH at this ish. It's sad because it's SO many of them.

by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Wsh is crap and a disgrace
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I don't even bother to look at wsh. After I got a link of these 2 pregnant women grown women fighting in a burger king parking lot over the fact the girl didn't tell the other girl what brand of weave she was wearing. I was done. I couldn't believe grown women where doing that mess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 23, 2012 at 11:55 PM
What the faaaaaaack

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

I don't even bother to look at wsh. After I got a link of these 2 pregnant women grown women fighting in a burger king parking lot over the fact the girl didn't tell the other girl what brand of weave she was wearing. I was done. I couldn't believe grown women where doing that mess.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on May. 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Quoting JakesMom712:

What the faaaaaaack

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

it's sad cuz most people I know go on the site just to LAUGH at the stupid ish people let themselves be recorded doing! I mean adults fighting isn't new, posting it on the internet for all to see is! I mean after Pumpkin from  Flavor Of Love lost her job after spitting on that girl you'd think people would LEARN to be careful what you do!....and she was WHITE, I'm sure a lot of companies are just LOOKING for reasons NOT to hire blacks and this is DEF a reason to FIRE somboedy's dumb ass!

GoddessNDaRuff
by on May. 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

That site should be called Hot Ass Mess. What is hip hop about it? Not a damn thing. Posting a few videos and promoting whack ass wannabees does not make it Hip hop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN