Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
Who's traveling? Who's BBQing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Going to visit Grand Rapids, Michigan but I would rather be home doing spring cleaning...

KymberleeAnn
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I would like to go to DC I'll see If my foot is feeling better.

MandiFuego
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I'm going to a bbq tomorrow. ( he's not going, he's studying for his class) soo I plan on being VERY fat since I have to pay $25 to attend ( I get a shirt but still) my grandma would be rolling in her grave to know they charging us to eat at a "family" bbq.

iluvdwc
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I have no definite plans. My MIL wants to BBQ on Monday but I'm not sure. I kinda just wanna chill this weekend. It's hot outside! LOL

KymberleeAnn
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM

simple frownMy foot is still hurting, so I will have to keep off it.  Therefore I will be spending the next two days in the house and I wanted so bad to go to Washington, DC for the weekend.  Rats...

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on May. 26, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Awwww feel better!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

simple frownMy foot is still hurting, so I will have to keep off it.  Therefore I will be spending the next two days in the house and I wanted so bad to go to Washington, DC for the weekend.  Rats...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Awwww feel better!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)