Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What kind of situation

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 16 Replies
Would make you resort to getting physical with someone? As in hitting them or totally throwing down?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:01 PM
If they touched my child. I would just snap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM
This

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

If they touched my child. I would just snap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1214Choc
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM

They would have to get physical with me or one of my children first.  I can't think of any of other reason for my grown behind to be scrappin with someone. 

bondgirl11
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM

onther than my kids, I get kinda road rage, nothing horrible but I yell cures and beat on the steering wheel when people drive stupid, so once this lady hit my car while texting  on the side DD was on when she was like 6 and DH had to pin me to the ground to keep me off this b***h

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Quoting 1214Choc:

They would have to get physical with me or one of my children first.  I can't think of any of other reason for my grown behind to be scrappin with someone. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM
If someone were to put their hands on me or my family. Keep your hands to yourself and i can walk away or shut you down. I cannot and will not have a shouting match.
rayroe2
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

if they touched me first or talking shit like they want to fight and start coming at me with their mouth running, If someone ever touched my kid in any kind of way, and if someone ever touched my dh that wasnt a guy, i would be going to jail lol

Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM
If somebody harmed or threatened to harm my child, that's definitely grounds for me to put my hands on you. You can hit my husband. He is 200+ pounds and 6'. He's a big boy. And honestly, I am a huge fan of calling the police and the family lawyer. Everybody that knows me, knows that I am notorious for telling people that my black eye will go away faster than their record will.

Fighting has always been quite pointless to me. If I lose, I'm going to be all butt hurt and want to fight you again. If you lose, you're going to want to fight me again. Pointless circle. Mama and daddy always said that if you aren't willing to kill them, walk away. And if you are, that's why you got the permit to carry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM

If someone run up on me in a threatening manner and if they're threatening to harm my kids...any intentional bodily harm directed towards my kids and myself.  Other than that, my energy is converted to positive and reserved for positive.

Captzsss
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Quoting 1214Choc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)