Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

DD was kind enough to pose for me last night while we were watching Thumbelina lol. I liked how it came out and I thought I would share :D

Any other moms that draw :o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Replies (31-38):
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM
3 moms liked this

I also do graphic arts. I did this one in my graphics class so I could have a cool icon :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Now that I would like you to teach me how to do that's great, I have indesign, photoshop, and adobe illustrator I have not work in the programs for a month now I was wondering if I could do graphic art in one of these programs?

Do you know?

Which program did you use to create such beauty?

Let me share a picture with you that I painted of a turtle resting on a fallen tree log in the Bronx River near The Bronx Zoo in New York City.

I Love NY for one reason there are alot of places where you can see wild life. 

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

I also do graphic arts. I did this one in my graphics class so I could have a cool icon :P

iluvdwc
by on May. 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
That's beautiful. I can't draw worth a damn. I'm LMAO at myself playing draw something. SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I use gimp and photoshop. Gimp is like a watered down free version of photoshop but it works exactly the same. These are the programs we used in glass and what I use at home.

I love this picture xD my daughter loves chickens and turtles. I use to paint all the time. I usually will sell them. But I haven't made my new etsy shop yet lol I think I have s painting somewhere I can photograph

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Now that I would like you to teach me how to do that's great, I have indesign, photoshop, and adobe illustrator I have not work in the programs for a month now I was wondering if I could do graphic art in one of these programs?

Do you know?

Let me share a picture with you that I painted of a turtle resting on a fallen tree log in the Bronx River near The Bronx Zoo in New York City.

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2myprince
by on May. 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

very nice.

KymberleeAnn
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you,

let me know when you make your new esty okay?

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

I use gimp and photoshop. Gimp is like a watered down free version of photoshop but it works exactly the same. These are the programs we used in glass and what I use at home.

I love this picture xD my daughter loves chickens and turtles. I use to paint all the time. I usually will sell them. But I haven't made my new etsy shop yet lol I think I have s painting somewhere I can photograph

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Do you know?

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on May. 30, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful

BarbadianBeauty
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Found it! XD this was a painting I did for my friend. I use to paint murals on walls for people but I haven't done any after I did my daughters room lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)