Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

What will my daughter marry?

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:37 AM
  • 58 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you feel uncomfortable if your daughter married or dated a man that was uncut?

Options:

Yes

No

Neither

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

Hi ladies... This post is for women pregnant with little girls!! Or mom to a daughter...It's is not to offend.. So here we go... I have noticed that a lot of new moms in our group and other new moms have decided not to circumcise their little boys.... They say it's 50/50! Well my question is this what do you think we will need to discuss with our daughters as they get older? You know the sex talk! Let me just say I have a daughter that's 24 and 19 and we talk about sex...

As i said in the post i have a 24 & 19 year old daughter. My 24 yr old called me last night at about 3:00 am... She lives in Hawaii.. We are very close... She's in the Navy... Well anyway she starts talking to me about a new guy she met... i always love how close we are... Well last night she called about his uncircumcised penis! At 3:00 am! So it made me wonder what i would tell my younger daughters... I also have a 3, 1 & this baby due next month... so for me it's a very real question!
Pystol Whipped
by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

It's up to her.  I've never been with a man that was uncut.  I wouldn't know what to tell her.  The only thing I could tell her is that there are men who are and are not cut.  Anyway, she can discover this for herself when she is grown and making her own decisions.  Hopefully she will wait until she is in college at least.

tears30314
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, well, at 3am u say? Awww at the closeness. Now I am not sure. I have a three yr old so I am not sure. I really cant say. Hopefully he can be circumsized.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBridges19
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, all I can say is the next generation better get a bit more open minded and accepting.  My two boys aren't circumsized and I didn't plan on getting them circumsized just to make whomever they would be with in the future more comfortable when they had sex.

CafeMom Tickers

graciefreesoul
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

oooooo i opened this too early in the morning lol bbl

Meeptastic
by on May. 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I dont mind really. They both feel the same with a rubber.  BUT they have to know how to clean it correctly...Nothing like a nasty penis.

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!! the title almost made it sound like something terrible..I think you have the same sex talk regardless..

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

See, I thought I was doing too much about 10 years ago when I met a man whose penis was so big I just HAD to tell my mom and sil about it.  But shit I wasn't calling at 3am we were just sitting around the kitchen with wine coolers.  Shouldn't make much difference underneath the condom. 

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I think its the same sex talk on,the normal how not to get pregnant and such. I wouldnt know what to say about an uncircumsized penis. Maybe thats a talk for daddy and I can be off the hook on that one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on May. 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, I've been in a relationship with an uncirq'd guy and I had no problems with it, as long as he knew how to clean it, keep it clean and how to use it,properly. lol.

When the penis is fully erect the only difference is the foreskin is just retracted back so the "head" is fully exposed, and the extra skin surrounded behind the "head".

KymberleeAnn
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any girls but it would be her decision to make if I had a daughter who wanted to marry an uncircumcised man, I would suggest her doing some research to get an idea as to whether or not this is something she can live with.

I ran across this and it was interesting I would ask my daughter if she would be interested in reading this article that I read and found enlightening.

Here's a link:http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/sex-uncircumcised-man?page=0,1

All the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)