Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no i am not  racist it just irritates the freak out of me when white people have their nose snared up like they shit dont stink looking down on someone just because their skin color is not the same color as theirs ugh if im not mistaking we all bleed red ..let me take that back i heard a white woman say i wonder do black people bleed black or do they bleed red wtf ...i love some white people yes i do i am currently n a interracially relationship but i can not stand can not fukking stand a white person that thinks they are god's gift to this earth  ??????????? racist piece of shits

by on May. 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Replies (31-40):
Sharon911
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Quoting shayshay90:

Quoting Sharon911:

I couldn't help it,Shay! *laughing* You witness some of the most absurd and bizarre things leading me to believe that you're lying but here's the gag...you ain't gotta lie to kick it! I'm pretty sure that you have lots of interesting things to talk about without making up scenarios in your head to post about!

happy

lol ok if you say so no reason to lie wtf i look like lieing for but ok hun you are a waste of time you taking the time out of your day to keep commentin on a post that has nothing to do with you but ok hun have a blessed night n please dont lose no sleep worrying about what i post thanks goodbye

Oh Shay,you sound absolutely ridiculous. The time I take to reply to your possible bullshit posts is less than the time it takes for you to CREATE them AND RESPOND to my replies so don't you worry about my day and how I choose to spend it,I'm okay. And I don't see what this post has to do with ANYONE here...as you can make posts about whatever you'd like, I can respond to any post whenever I'd like as long as it's in the forum,right? Now,you have a blessed night and don't lose a wink worrying about what I respond to,Mmmkay?

shayshay90
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Quoting Sharon911:

Quoting shayshay90:

Quoting Sharon911:

I couldn't help it,Shay! *laughing* You witness some of the most absurd and bizarre things leading me to believe that you're lying but here's the gag...you ain't gotta lie to kick it! I'm pretty sure that you have lots of interesting things to talk about without making up scenarios in your head to post about!

happy

lol ok if you say so no reason to lie wtf i look like lieing for but ok hun you are a waste of time you taking the time out of your day to keep commentin on a post that has nothing to do with you but ok hun have a blessed night n please dont lose no sleep worrying about what i post thanks goodbye

Oh Shay,you sound absolutely ridiculous. The time I take to reply to your possible bullshit posts is less than the time it takes for you to CREATE them AND RESPOND to my replies so don't you worry about my day and how I choose to spend it,I'm okay. And I don't see what this post has to do with ANYONE here...as you can make posts about whatever you'd like, I can respond to any post whenever I'd like as long as it's in the forum,right? Now,you have a blessed night and don't lose a wink worrying about what I respond to,Mmmkay?

k

Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:06 PM

very interesting

JakesMom712
by Mel on May. 31, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Woooow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:08 PM

its drama week on Cafemom, pass the Popcorn

DVS
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 7:11 PM
This some bullshit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Stop. Hammertime

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM
I feel ya.
LauraWinters23
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

yeah 

Quoting Litlmama87:

Stop. The. Madness.

lalasha
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
White people do say some pretty ignorant things sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)