Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I SICK OF HEARING THIS SH**

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

EVERY OTHER DAY I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT I AM LOOKING FOR SOME BODY OR WANTING SOMEBODY OTHER THEN HIM. WHY? SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL ME SOMETHING. I SIT IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE DAY AFTER DAY WITH MY KIDS. TAKING CARE OF THIS HOUSEHOLD WHILE HE WORK BECAUSE WHEN I HAD MY DAUGHTER I HAD TO STAY AT HOME. IF WE ARE IN THE CAR AND I LOOK OVER AND IT'S A MAN OR ANYBODY THERE. HE WILL SAY THAT I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY OR I AM TRYING TO GET ANOTHER MAN. HE THINKS THAT I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY BECAUSE I AM TRIED OF HIS SHIT. EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND IT'S THE SAME BULL SHIT WITH HIM. FUCK EVERY BODY AND THING. YES, I AM DRINKING AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT. IF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND DON'T HAVE ANY THING THAT WILL HELP ME THEN PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO MY POST. THANK YOU.

by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msgamom
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Hugs and I hope it get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hope everything works out

luvmia
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like he is very insecure being that he knows you are tired of his sh--. Men know that it is only a matter of time before you are out the door. lol. Hopefully he will straighten up and get is stuff together. I hope you two can work it out.

4kings1queen
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
He is insecure or doing wrong. I hope its insecurity but I wouldnt speak to him for days.
Believe86
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM
This!!

Quoting 4kings1queen:

He is insecure or doing wrong. I hope its insecurity but I wouldnt speak to him for days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Either he's cheated, insecure, or you've hurt his feelings..

Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Has he always been insecure and controlling Tamika? If no, what triggered him to get to this point? If yes, did you really believe he was going to change?
I watched an episode of Divorce Court and Judge Lynn told this man that women need more than just to be told they're loved; they must see it through actions, hear it constantly, and feel it at all times. I think she forgot to note they are plenty of men that are the same way, your husband may be one of those.
I hope it gets better, bc I can only imagine how that stresses you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoNikkii
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:42 AM

He definitely sounds to be insecure and or he is possibly out there doing something he should be doing and we all know when one person is being accused then it means the accuser is guilty. I hope everything gets better!

tears30314
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:04 AM
I saw that episode yesterday or two days ago cant remember.....as for u Tamika, I went through this once and hell almost went through it again. I think he senseed I was RET TA GO...but I qm good now. Maybe you need to just set his azz straight...let him know u r no doin anything and as others stated he sounds very insecure.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Has he always been insecure and controlling Tamika? If no, what triggered him to get to this point? If yes, did you really believe he was going to change?

I watched an episode of Divorce Court and Judge Lynn told this man that women need more than just to be told they're loved; they must see it through actions, hear it constantly, and feel it at all times. I think she forgot to note they are plenty of men that are the same way, your husband may be one of those.

I hope it gets better, bc I can only imagine how that stresses you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN