Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

F#@king chicken! vent

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 23 Replies
3 moms liked this
It doesn't take two people to get f-ing chicken! I asked dh to give me the car keys so I can go get some chicken, I'm friggin pregnant and wanted some food! So he says oh I'll come with you. What THE F, IT DOESN'T TAKE TWO PEOPLE TO GET CHICKEN. SHIT IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAG ALONG THEN GO GET IT BY YOURSELF! WHAT THE F DO YA NEED ME FOR?!
Vent over!
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Woah! I think that's the hormones talking...lol

I have a Computer, a vibrator, & Chocolate..Why should I leave the house? ;-)

a_leigh_d
by Group Mod on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hold up! I missed the announcement!  You are having another superhero? Congrats!!

atlshine
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Lol sounds like something I would say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Aly in the Kitchen on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:01 PM

barbecuing I could use some chicken too. 

Aria12
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Lol, ..... damn chicken!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I agree Since you are pregnant and maybe not feeling good you could have told her what you want and she could have gotten it for you

4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I wouldve told him hold on i gotta pee. Oops,gotta go by yourself. Hormones hun.
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I agree.....that is too funny.....I would love to see my hubby's face after saying that to him ....word for word!

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Ikr!! She ain't tell us she was with child.

Quoting a_leigh_d:

Hold up! I missed the announcement!  You are having another superhero? Congrats!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
My bad ladies! I mentioned it to Buns a few weeks back. This pregnancy has been TERRIBLE. I was soooooo sick, I wasn't on cm too busy throwing up. Well my dh and I have been TTC for almost 3 yrs with 2 setbacks. We had decided to get IVF after our last loss. In order to start that process we had to go through infertility testing. In April after an hsg test I was gettin rid of all of our TTC stuff and found an old hot. For old Times sake I peed on it and there was a positive. I freaked! Called my mil over and she's old so she wasnt much help, lol. Then dh came home I reluctantly showed him. He took our last loss pretty hard because it was a few days before the end of the first trimester. So he said everyone stay calm and he went to the basement. I left him there I didn't want to bother him. The next day he comes home with 5 hpts. Lmao and made me take them.
They were all positive.
So that's our story. We just started our second trimester and we're hanging in there and hoping. I have lost 24lbs to date since the morning sickness is really bad but I have more good says
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN