Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

True Blood

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
Im so excited about this new season!! Im tripping over Jesus missing. Is he really dead or what's up with the body missing? Has Tara gone crazy since got half her head blown off before being turned? What's gonna happen with Jason and ole girl? I got so many questions about this season I can't wait til next Sunday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not so thrilled.  A series should not follow the books detail by detail but DAMN! It's almost unrecognizable. Tara a vamp and turned by Pam? Really? Bill and Eric all buddy buddy and changing aliases? And honestly, the two of them failing to kill Victor or whatever his name was? Or, how about Eric and his "Fuck Sookie"? I thought the "Gay American Vampire" was hilarious, I thought he was going to make Jasonn his. I don't like the Jason and Hoyt thing. Jessica is bound to screw up so I'm not worried. And is it me or did they make Holly look like a slut? She always seemed so quiet and worried about her kids, whom I thought were little for some reason. They made it seem like the naked guy in the bed thing was normal. I think Jason and the girl are going to play some childish back and forth game. But what happened to Crystal? I forgot about her. And doesn't Jason change into a Werepanther? I could be wrong, it's been a minute. Not sure who moved Jesus, Lafayette didn't have many friends. 

What I do know is I want my regular, take no crap Tara back and Sookie should hook up with Alcide. Also, where do the fairies come in at because Sookie doesn't have anyone left.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I just hope it doesn't get corny!!

I often like books better anyhow.

I am finishing up the 1epi tonight after the boys are in bed
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:37 AM
First Tara turned lesbian and now a Vamp? WTH? But I can't wait till the season in full swing! Jason is a nut!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slumbergirl
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
I have to agree with the pp i was too thrilled with it. I dont like what they did to tara but atleast she will still be on the show. I didnt like what they did to holly either and it did seem as though her kids were younger and she seemed like a hard working loving mom i hope it gets better for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bronze_1
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
I didn't care for those aspects of it but they brought up some things that I can't help but wait for the next episode to give me more. I hope Tara don't get on my nerves like she did last season though

Quoting slumbergirl:

I have to agree with the pp i was too thrilled with it. I dont like what they did to tara but atleast she will still be on the show. I didnt like what they did to holly either and it did seem as though her kids were younger and she seemed like a hard working loving mom i hope it gets better for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slumbergirl
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Yeah i'm still going to watch it too I love true blood
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:49 AM
Still love true blood! I am excited about the season!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmama17
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I feel so behind.  I have HBO right now as a free promotion but this TB thing looks pretty good I might have to pay for HBO now.  Anybody know a way to catch-up on last season? and is this only the second season?  Oh I'm so outta touch. LOL

blank stare

0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM
5th season. It might be on netflix, maybe check blockbuster. HBO on Demand usually goes back one season.

Quoting Gmama17:

I feel so behind.  I have HBO right now as a free promotion but this TB thing looks pretty good I might have to pay for HBO now.  Anybody know a way to catch-up on last season? and is this only the second season?  Oh I'm so outta touch. LOL

blank stare

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN