Join our Get Ready for the Games Challenge -- You could win a $50 gift card!
Is your family excited for the 2012 Summer Olympics? Join our Get Ready for the Games Challenge to prepare your family!
From learning about the athletes to creating an indoor obstacle course, this 15 day challenge will be fun for the whole family! One mom who participates in 10 or more days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 gift card!
Update: Congratulations to the sweepstakes winner, 0Kit0! Thanks to everyone for participating!
We'll post each day's activity here.
Day 1: Summer Games
Day 2: Obstacle Course
Day 3: National Anthem
Day 4: All About Athletes
Day 5: Tumbling Time
Day 6: Learn About London
Day 7: The Rings
Day 8: Swimming
Day 9: Countries Competing
Day 10: Get People Moving
Day 11: Nutrition
Day 12: Numbers Time
Day 13: Learn the Lingo
Day 14: Cycling
Day 15: Olympic Memories
- The Get Ready for the Games sweepstakes starts 6/18/12 at 12:00pm (ET) and ends 7/29/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying 10 or more of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 8/2/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.