Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Ugh H.S. is over!*updated*

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • 19 Replies

I knew someone in H.S. well let's just say she was truly special! One thing she would say "I was born without hands&feet"! Uh ok! Did those bitches just sprouted later? She was born premature. But the no hands&feet? Uh ok! Well after H.S. I ran into her she was working somewhere and said I should came to apply. She was telling everybody at work that we "look just alike&we were best friends"! I get there and there like uh no! You don't look alike! Skip forward to get to my point here in a minute! I was preggo with my oldest son,his bio-dad went to our H.S. too. Well she invited herself along with my mom&I to do some shopping. My mom starts going on&on about NOT giving my child the fathers name b/c he can kidnap the baby&go to Puerto Rico. :-/ Well first he is from Cali! He may be PR but ok! y mom is a whole another story! Anywho this girl calls him up&tells him I'm not giving the baby his last name! Why would you do that? Not your business! His ass stop coming around anyway! So needless to say I was mad at her she had no right! I stopped working due to be 8 1/2 months preggo. she later got fired at work,for stealing something dumb. I was trying to get hired in the hosp. as a phlebotomist,blah,blah so my focus elsehwhere!

So she contacted me by letters maybe 13yrs. ago? We spoke said hi. She asks me about "Lydia" Someone from H.S. we were mutaul friends&cool. Nope haven't spoke to her. I finally talked to her briefly in 2003. So this same crazy chick contacted my on fb 4-6months ago asking me the same damn thing! No I haevn't talked to her! Why she just asked me again the same damn thing yesterday? H.S. is over. There are few people I talk too! A very few and we barely do that! A few of us have kids in the same schools together and didn't even know it? Unless we di school functions! Why keep asking about the same person over&over again? Its like she is stuck!

*updated*Ok So yesterday my DH wanted to go to my dad's gravesite! so we did! I took a pic of my dad's memorial stone&posted it on fb! This same chick I speak of in this post says this:

"I give the upmost respect to your Father. He was always there for us no matter what"

Ok this went from awkward to just all out weird! She didn't even know my dad! I swear she might of met him once? And who's "us"? I didn't even know how to respond to her on this one?! And I can tell sometimes people get lonely. But damn there is a difference between lonely&weird!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I know what you mean. My best friend from middle school thinks we're still bff. Im like i ain't seen you in 12 yrs. Plus we have nothing in common. Shes so stuck in 1999 its sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, she's probably a little stuck poor thing.

atlshine
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Lolol my middle school best friend is the same way! I'm like, um, I haven't seen you in ten years...

Quoting JakesMom712:

I know what you mean. My best friend from middle school thinks we're still bff. Im like i ain't seen you in 12 yrs. Plus we have nothing in common. Shes so stuck in 1999 its sad

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM
LOL Girl ok!!
I have an BFF since 5th grade! We still are. But we move the times!!
But girl I was like why she keep asking me about the same person? Lets move on for that! I thought it was "weird" when she tagged me in the photos of her kids! :-/ Ummmm ok? I could go to her page!!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I havr no friends frm hs.....nd I jus graduated. Separate paths. Were good on fb.....but das it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Exactly!!

Quoting MandiFuego:

I havr no friends frm hs.....nd I jus graduated. Separate paths. Were good on fb.....but das it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Good lawdy! She was sending another message of how she misses everyone&the fun times. Thats sad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I think maybe you should think about blocking her from your FB page...she sounds way more than just a little off.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM
LOL

Quoting .Peaches.:

I think maybe you should think about blocking her from your FB page...she sounds way more than just a little off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)