Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

OMFG!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 44 Replies
the only way you gon fuck me , is if you pay my phone bill & break me off a lil $$$ ..

my 15yr old cousin posted this to her wall with a photo of her self attached!!!!! OMFG
>:-{} where the hell is her mother at????? (she has a fb too, and I bet she don't say shit about this)

I want to say something so bad, but I know for a fact it won't do any good, because her own mother lets her post messed up stuff all the time.

I have a Computer, a vibrator, & Chocolate..Why should I leave the house? ;-)

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
4 moms liked this
I'd beat my daughters ass!!! I don't have one but if I did that's what would happen or a nice little long talk and no more fb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

I'd beat my daughters ass!!! I don't have one but if I did that's what would happen or a nice little long talk and no more fb.

im on the same page as you.

truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM
3 moms liked this
I just don't understand parents that allow or condone this type of behavior. That child is headed for a rude awakening. Hopefully life will teach her some lessons her mother couldn't.
KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM

WOW!  If her mamma don't have any control of her child what can anyone do this child is clearly out of control how sad, because at this age it may too late to help her now.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM

O_o

umm yea the situation needs to be rectified quick, fast and in a hurry. I dare one of these lil underage negros I have on my page to post some mess like that. I'm going into straight regulate mode. She needs to have way more respect for her self than that. She basically saying she'll fuck anybody that will throw a few dollars her way. She needs someone to show her she's worth more than that.

Are you sure that her mom isn't blocked from see her posts? You can customize it so that certain people see your posts. If her mom sees it and lets it continue I'd be straight pissed at her. In fact I'd be looking at her like wth are you really teaching this girl.

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Better stop her now. Next step could be worse. There already having kids young, some younger then her. Her mother needs to get in her ass.

My parents would have killed me, especially my Daddy. He didn't play
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I mean...what u do is what u do....but wtf is this on FB>??! is it s PSA? No, she probably needs a mentor besides her mother...sad to say but it gets like that sometimes. My sister ended up being my mentor cuz my mom wouldnt talk to me about anaything....talk about perspective? she showed me a lot about my ways

1214Choc
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I haven't spoken to my sister in six months because I told her about her grown ass 15yr old.  People kill me letting their kids do grown up thangs and talking like grown ups.  I woulda checked her little behind...and quickly.  She woulda ended up unfriending me...or vice versa.  SMH. 

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

O_o

umm yea the situation needs to be rectified quick, fast and in a hurry. I dare one of these lil underage negros I have on my page to post some mess like that. I'm going into straight regulate mode. She needs to have way more respect for her self than that. She basically saying she'll fuck anybody that will throw a few dollars her way. She needs someone to show her she's worth more than that.

Are you sure that her mom isn't blocked from see her posts? You can customize it so that certain people see your posts. If her mom sees it and lets it continue I'd be straight pissed at her. In fact I'd be looking at her like wth are you really teaching this girl.

I don't think her mom is blocked....Her and her mom are pretty close, they literally grew up together. Had her when she was 14 :-/

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Lil girls these days...all they care about is $$ and material shit, don't respect themselves or their bodies. All they think about is the here and now, and gettin 'paid'.

Its no wonder STD's and pregnancy among teenagers is back on the rise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN