Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
the only way you gon fuck me , is if you pay my phone bill & break me off a lil $$$ ..

my 15yr old cousin posted this to her wall with a photo of her self attached!!!!! OMFG
>:-{} where the hell is her mother at????? (she has a fb too, and I bet she don't say shit about this)

I want to say something so bad, but I know for a fact it won't do any good, because her own mother lets her post messed up stuff all the time.

I have a Computer, a vibrator, & Chocolate..Why should I leave the house? ;-)

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Replies (41-44):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM

It really is because these children or our future teacher, law enforcers, and so on... so with now real moral values what will the world be like?

Quoting CocolateLady:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I don't get it I've been reading stories like this all week.  And I don't understand why people have children if they are not going to invest the needed time it requires to properly raise and train them?

It's a shame that so many parents are just allowing their children to basically raise themselves with not direction and discipline.

The world will train them but not in a good way.

confused

I could not agree more. It's s scary to think.

Tish_Hughes
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I haven't read all of the replies yet, but she could have her mom hidden so that she can't see what she posts. Sadly, for a lot of chicks-AND I MEAN A LOT-they do have that mentality. The whole "I don't fuck for free" mindset. That I don't understand. If you're having sex with someone and they have to "pay" you, maybe you should go get a job. And if you aren't old enough for a job then you shouldn't be old enough to be sexing people, neither. I swear if mine says something like that, I'm knocking her teeth right now her throat.

Tish_Hughes
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Quoting Believe86:

It's so sad that girls these days have that mentallity. It's not cute and it gets you nowhere in life. I have little cousins who post all types of crap on FB and they sound rediculous, I guess we all have to learn!!

Girls these days? Hell, I've people who have been thinking like this since I was least 17...I'm 30 years old now.

KW1280
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I agree 100%

Quoting tpayne87:

Look at the world we live in.. There is no self-respect or dignity whatsoever!! Nor are there any good role models for these young girls to look up to!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN