Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Arsenio Hall Gets His Own late Night Talk Show! Will you watch?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  • 20 Replies

Arsenio had a good run back in the day. I hope this show is successful. Would you watch him?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arsenio-hall-late-night-talk-show-338783

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Probably not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I heard about that about a week ago when I was driving to work. I'm not sure if I'd watch it or not...I mean, I don't really watch late night talk shows....they all kinda seem the same to me, and I'm not that into celeb watching.

0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:05 PM
No. I don't do late night talk shows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChantalsMom
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I absolutely will. Watched him back in the 90's and I'll do it again. Besides, I'm a night person anyway.

zmama22
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM

i'll watch him. i'm a night owl. hope it's good.

MandiFuego
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

no, he looks funny to me. IDK if I could even pay attention to what hes talkin about

SavvyLondon
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Agreed! but He is really going to have to be funny this time Otherwise I dont see him lasting too long.

Quoting ChantalsMom:

I absolutely will. Watched him back in the 90's and I'll do it again. Besides, I'm a night person anyway.

SavvyLondon
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Hopefully it wont be just a clone of the Tonight Show and Letterman.  He's going to need some good guests, be funny and not do what every one else is doing. 

SavvyLondon
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM

LMAO

Quoting MandiFuego:

no, he looks funny to me. IDK if I could even pay attention to what hes talkin about

ChantalsMom
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM
2 moms liked this

He must. He has to be really good to last as long as he did in the 90's  this time around, otherwise, he'll be another one biting the dust.

Quoting SavvyLondon:

Agreed! but He is really going to have to be funny this time Otherwise I dont see him lasting too long.

Quoting ChantalsMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)