Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

TRYING TO GET RID OF MY STRETCH MARKS AND FAILING MISERABLY!

Posted by   + Show Post

OK, so my daughter is 14 months and while I was pregnant I ended up with what looked like a map of all the roads in the US on my stomach and lower back. I used cocoa butter when I was pregnant and still ended up with stretch marks so I bought some of the tummy butter they sell in the pregnancy stores and it helped a little bit but there still seems to be a bunch that are being stubborn that refuse to go away. Do any of you know any other products that are good for stretch marks??

~Essence

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Replies (11-16):
Bethea7
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Try maderma, the commercials r really convincing lol

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Making them go away will not happen. Welcome to motherhood. Lol. I've heard that Mederma will lighten them. But you have to use almost immediately after scars appear.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I wanted to post this for you too, Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is suppose to be really good and works within a few weeks.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I just thought about this:

Pure Shea butter the ones that you pick up from the African Shops will probably be very helpful too.

Shaybay218
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Vitamin E oil works for me...try it!!

Cake.Lady
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Feel lucky. I got them on my tummy, insides of my thighs, boobs, calfs & my butt from gaining over a hundred pounds with my first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)