Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg really, i mean seriously! vent

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Mel
  • 22 Replies
We have Jacobs preschool interview today. While it may not be my 1st choice, Id still like for him to be accepted. So we have to make a good impression right? Jacob is wearing khakis, a red polo and loafers, im wearing a fitted polo, jeans, and sandals. My mom shows up to go wearing camel toe jeans, and ugly hot pink top, and matching hot pink high top sneakers! Wtf mom really tho. Im so pissed I could cry. She is now going thru my closest seeing if she can find something appropriate to wear. Ima bout not to let her come with us. I mean who dresses like that period. Shes all like I do look nice. Ok thats your opinion. But fact is you def don't look nice to go to a preschool interview! Oh and the reminds me, whats up with the black lip liner? Where they do that at?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Lol, I remember a lot of girls in. high sChool doing black lip liner. Are you in NYC? I know they get damned competitive for preschool spots. Something like less than an hour to get registration packets. And your mom is tripping, make her stay home. Then come back and school her on tasteful attire all around. Tell her she can't embarrass you and your child like that. Dressing younger than your own children is NOT cute.

I used to get so sick of my mom thinking it was cute to stop traffic. I used to tell her to dress like a granny. She's gotten better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Oops!  You could tell her that there have been suspicious activities in your hood and that you need her to watch your house?

JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM
No we're in philly. She keeps pulling out shit I wear to the club. Like damn woman you 50 years old!

Quoting 0Kit0:

Lol, I remember a lot of girls in. high sChool doing black lip liner. Are you in NYC? I know they get damned competitive for preschool spots. Something like less than an hour to get registration packets. And your mom is tripping, make her stay home. Then come back and school her on tasteful attire all around. Tell her she can't embarrass you and your child like that. Dressing younger than your own children is NOT cute.

I used to get so sick of my mom thinking it was cute to stop traffic. I used to tell her to dress like a granny. She's gotten better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Lol i dont know why but im cdfu!

Quoting ksbondgirl:

Oops!  You could tell her that there have been suspicious activities in your hood and that you need her to watch your house?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Glad it made you laugh.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Lol i dont know why but im cdfu!

Quoting ksbondgirl:

DVS
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Sorry but I am lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Don't laff at me :p

Quoting DVS:

Sorry but I am lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM
And best of luck at the interview
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM
ME TOO!!!

Quoting DVS:

Sorry but I am lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Leave her ass! Or, you could just pick an outfit for her.

Quoting JakesMom712:

No we're in philly. She keeps pulling out shit I wear to the club. Like damn woman you 50 years old!

Quoting 0Kit0:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)