Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

omg really, i mean seriously! vent

Posted by   + Show Post
We have Jacobs preschool interview today. While it may not be my 1st choice, Id still like for him to be accepted. So we have to make a good impression right? Jacob is wearing khakis, a red polo and loafers, im wearing a fitted polo, jeans, and sandals. My mom shows up to go wearing camel toe jeans, and ugly hot pink top, and matching hot pink high top sneakers! Wtf mom really tho. Im so pissed I could cry. She is now going thru my closest seeing if she can find something appropriate to wear. Ima bout not to let her come with us. I mean who dresses like that period. Shes all like I do look nice. Ok thats your opinion. But fact is you def don't look nice to go to a preschool interview! Oh and the reminds me, whats up with the black lip liner? Where they do that at?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (21-22):
JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM
We are looking at four different preschools. This was the only one that didnt require him being potty trained. They also required that you prepurchase tickets to their recitals every year. Its a performing/creative arts school.

They look at things like parental involvement, the childs problem solving abilities, cognitive development, recommendation from teacher/Tutor/daycare, social skills.

Quoting luvthagirl:

What are some of the criteria for getting admission?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM

LOL, You should have took a picture and post it... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN