Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

favorite fresh prince of bel-air episode

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 11 Replies

My favorite episode is the one where Will tries to help Ashley deal with a bully and he tells her to act like she has a tick like something is wrong with her. lol or even the one where Will's dad comes back to visit him and leaves again. The ending of the episode where Will tearfully declares he doesnt need his father is very emotional and touching. What is yours?

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

ANNNNNNND IIIIIIII AMMMM Tellling YOU, I"M not goinggggg, you're the best man I've EVER known. . .

lol. I loved him singing to Uncle Phil. I also liked "Chicken Will" I liked so many, the last episode was touching.

OH, Aunt viv in the saran wrap. Jazz bopping down the aisle to get married, Too funny.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I like the show a little but not enough to actually say I can remember any one of the episodes...

kikitice
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I was about to say that I can't remember one but the one that stands out the most is the one where Will's father is a no show and he and Uncle Phil have a real serious moment at the end. I cry every friggin time I see it!

1214Choc
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM
There were so many. That used to be my show!

The one that immediately came to mind was the one where they faked Geoffrey's lotto ticket and he thought he had won and told them all to basically kiss his ash. Yep, that one was funny.

And even though she's a delusional, bitter old heifer IRL, I prefer the shows with Janet Hubert-Whitten instead of Daphne Maxwell-Reid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

lol that episode was hilarious! What was she like IRL? I remember my mom saying she was hard to work with...

Quoting 1214Choc:

There were so many. That used to be my show!

The one that immediately came to mind was the one where they faked Geoffrey's lotto ticket and he thought he had won and told them all to basically kiss his ash. Yep, that one was funny.

And even though she's a delusional, bitter old heifer IRL, I prefer the shows with Janet Hubert-Whitten instead of Daphne Maxwell-Reid.

PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I never thought the show was funny LOL But I used to like that doggone Jeffrey, he would make me laugh. 

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:42 PM

lol well not funny like Martin, it was okay.... but I thought Will Smith was cute a looooong time ago :) What shows did u think were funny???

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

I never thought the show was funny LOL But I used to like that doggone Jeffrey, he would make me laugh. 

JakesMom712
by Mel on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM
The one when will was going on the prom but got stuck with the chick from Martin in the earthquake and she started taking her hair, nails, eyelashes, weave out!

Jeffrey son came to visit.

Will got shot

Carlton od

When will, phil and carlton found the million dollars

So many more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Around when that show was out..In Living Color was hilarious to me, Golden Girls used to crack me up (eventhough it was above my head at times), the Cosby Show and A Different World. 

Quoting leaniece:

lol well not funny like Martin, it was okay.... but I thought Will Smith was cute a looooong time ago :) What shows did u think were funny???

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I forgot about when Jeffrey son came to visit....I like that one too...and when they found the million dollars was funny too...what abouit when will and carlton have to strip in order to get their aunt's bracelet from the pawn shop. 

Quoting JakesMom712:

The one when will was going on the prom but got stuck with the chick from Martin in the earthquake and she started taking her hair, nails, eyelashes, weave out!

Jeffrey son came to visit.

Will got shot

Carlton od

When will, phil and carlton found the million dollars

So many more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN