Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Apparently they're getting divorced.  Personally, I think she signed a five year contract.  Ha.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Friday June 29, 2012 01:00 PM EDT

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing | Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," says Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

Cruise's rep tells PEOPLE: "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy."

The Rock of Ages star, 49, wed actress Holmes, 33, in an Italian castle in November 2006. They have daughter Suri, 6.

This was Holmes's first marriage and the third for Cruise, who previously was married to the actresses Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers.

For more on the shocking split, follow PEOPLE.com and pick up the next issue of PEOPLE magazine, on newsstands Monday

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Replies (61-63):
taralove24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Don't know what happened, but not surprised because seems like too much control over her. I do wish they can come to some agreement without it negatively affecting the child.

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl I had a drug free vaginal birth for 3 of my kids! But not silent! I gave birth just how I made them a lot of groaning,moaning&panting! LOL

Quoting sexychica25:

I knew that shit wasn't gon last. It was too cheezy from jump and now they got that science project baby.

Who they hell ever heard of a silent drug free vaginal childbirth? O_o I'd leave his ass too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lishistwins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:33 AM
I thought they said it was okay for her to make noise just everyone else had to be completely silent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)