Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babymama,babymama, im tired of you....

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 23 Replies
Lil boosie hit it dead on the nail. Any amazing babymama stories? For the record i dont like this title but some deserve it.
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really. My ex husband has a babymama, but I barely associate with him, and even more rarely with her. My S/O's only child is my youngest DD.
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I got my taste of babymama with my ex. This one time she called on valentines day saying the only way he can get the kids is if he let her cook their fav meal and have a family day/night. Yup she said that. I instantly waited on him to say ok so i can pack.
2love
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM
My exhusband's baby mama is obsessed with me. She dislikes my child even though she's having one of his babies for herself and her latest scheme is telling people I'm banned from the store he works at.... which I can't figure out for the life of me why I would need to be at a hardware store ever lol. He's just as bad as her though, he'll be 30 this year and still has time to prank call people and curse at them while pretending to be my fiance. They deserve each other, match made in hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bronze_1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I have baby daddy problems. Smh He turned into a whole nother something after I was done with all his games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dabrutiful1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I eliminated my BD...no problems, no worries, no contact! 10yrs and counting....

My husband's only child is my youngest child, and we've been dealing for abt a decade.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Due tell. I ^^
iluvdwc
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Fortunately, I don't have to deal with a baby mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Got rid of my ex a year ago and no longer have to deal with baby mamas. Ain't nobody got time for that.

lishistwins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:07 AM
What about baby daddy new flavor for the month trying to start Drama I open my front door I'm looking right into hers so she makes it a point to tell me she's his fwb. Like I care when I left him alone 10 years ago I was done. We were done before my son was born. I'm not sure if she was looking for a reaction when she invited herself to walk to the store with me (before I knew) and preceded to tell me how good his sex and head game is. I laughed so hard because I realized she was trying to be messy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Ain't nobody got time for this kinda mess. Next dude I get with, I will ensure that him and his ex know & understand that it's over and done. Nobody wants to deal with your baggage.

This is old, but this is also the reason I stay single.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)