Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My man's soon to be ex wife makes me want to catch a domestic violence case....uuugghh! i really wish she would get a life and stop the drama!

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
  • 191 Replies
1 mom liked this
This woman is bananas point blank. Im really starting to think she doesn't have all marbles! I've been with my man for goin on three years. Been living together for two. He was separated for at least a year and a half before i came in the picture. They broke up cuz he cheated. He tried to work things out with her but she told him she wanted out and slept with one of his coworkers and was living with the dude. When things didn't work out with that she kept trying to cry him a river so he would take her back. But he said he wanted to be with me because she made her decision. Long story short she is always using his son as a pawn to cause drama in our relationship. It started with...he can only series child if he comes to her. Shut that down early. Then when the son did meet me n we bonded very well with myself , my son and my family, she constantly would coach him to say it not my real mom and my son isn't his real brother ..every weekend its something new. I mean , i understand she might be feeling a way cuz her son is most likely annoying her with details of our family bonding time. However, i have taken their son to the doctor, cooked cleaned and loved this child like my own...right now i need a advice on how i can effectively respect this womans position and get her to respect mine cuz im not going anywhere. We have plans to marry and have a child together. But the straw that broke the camels back was when i bought their sons graduation outfit but wasn't "allowed" to attend. I just want us all to get along for the children'ssake. She has a man but is constantly trying to ruin our lives. She won't work and is constantly taking him to court for spousal support and complains about her citizenship but was here since 88 Married to an American citizen for 6 years n still nothing! I know she is just dragging the divorce on to c if she can get him for as long as she can! Any suggestion s on how to get along with her? I don't know what else to do ;(
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Precious
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I had a similar situation we were together 4yrs and living together for 2 and a half before his ex signed the papers told me several times she knew he was coming back as soon as the divorce was final we married and she told him she wasn't going to allow him to see his son even though she acted like this I still tried to be cordial with her because I was pregnant with my son now since I've had my son she done got worse he pays child support and his son that's now 14 still haven't met his little brother because she keep saying that's not your brother I pray about hoping one day she will come to her senses she told my husband mom because of me she can't see him either now that's sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Number1Diva
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Wooow!!! Yea sounds familiar;) make him take her to court for visitation. He is entitled to that. So i guess i better get used to this chic cuz most say it doesn't get any better.i was hoping to hear something to look forward to but... nope.lol;) if u love your man like i love mine just hang in there n do the best u can for the kids..just like u i tryto keep it cordial but she always find a way to cause drama .even if she never stops....i know i have a good
man so ima ride.
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM
6 moms liked this
Sigh. Been there done that. She is jealous so whatever it takes to get under your skin she will do. Its up to him to put his foot down n stop the foolishness. You decided to be with this man while he was still married so expect drama.
Anayiah3
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:44 AM
13 moms liked this
Welps thats happens alot when singles deal with married folks. Until the divorce is final he wouldn't have wasted my time or attention! Jmo tho :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:52 AM
23 moms liked this
What did you expect?

He's a married man, & thats his wife.

This is why everything for custody, divorce, & support orders should already be in place before getting involved with someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

kikitice
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 7:37 AM
5 moms liked this

I'm going to second the other women. This is why you don't get involved with a married man. Until the paperwork has been finalized no matter who has slept with whom, they are still married and connected to each other. Why has he been "separated" from her for 3 years but is not divorced yet? I would question how serious he is and I question why you feel he would be any different with you? This just sounds messy and who wants a messy situation? You can do better.

zmama22
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Anayiah3:

Welps thats happens alot when singles deal with married folks. Until the divorce is final he wouldn't have wasted my time or attention! Jmo tho :-/

the fact that she is allowing you to blend families w/o any type of custody, shows she's not crazy, but it's probably never going to be a happy situation. as the mom, it's my choice who my child is around. my DD is not allowed around his OW unless he is married to that person, and i get to know her w/o my child around. women come and go out of men's lives and my DD is not going to be getting attached to someone he is dating. bottom line, if he don't put a ring on it, she will not even see my child, let alone try to act like step-mama.

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:32 AM
12 moms liked this
LOL @ my man's soon to be ex wife.
Number1Diva
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM
We were both married my divorce is final n his is almost done. I agree that one should wait to get involved with a married person until all is final but what's done is done. N i think he will be different with me because he has been. Everyone makes mistakes in life and i believe in giving a fair chance
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN