Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My man's soon to be ex wife makes me want to catch a domestic violence case....uuugghh! i really wish she would get a life and stop the drama!

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman is bananas point blank. Im really starting to think she doesn't have all marbles! I've been with my man for goin on three years. Been living together for two. He was separated for at least a year and a half before i came in the picture. They broke up cuz he cheated. He tried to work things out with her but she told him she wanted out and slept with one of his coworkers and was living with the dude. When things didn't work out with that she kept trying to cry him a river so he would take her back. But he said he wanted to be with me because she made her decision. Long story short she is always using his son as a pawn to cause drama in our relationship. It started with...he can only series child if he comes to her. Shut that down early. Then when the son did meet me n we bonded very well with myself , my son and my family, she constantly would coach him to say it not my real mom and my son isn't his real brother ..every weekend its something new. I mean , i understand she might be feeling a way cuz her son is most likely annoying her with details of our family bonding time. However, i have taken their son to the doctor, cooked cleaned and loved this child like my own...right now i need a advice on how i can effectively respect this womans position and get her to respect mine cuz im not going anywhere. We have plans to marry and have a child together. But the straw that broke the camels back was when i bought their sons graduation outfit but wasn't "allowed" to attend. I just want us all to get along for the children'ssake. She has a man but is constantly trying to ruin our lives. She won't work and is constantly taking him to court for spousal support and complains about her citizenship but was here since 88 Married to an American citizen for 6 years n still nothing! I know she is just dragging the divorce on to c if she can get him for as long as she can! Any suggestion s on how to get along with her? I don't know what else to do ;(
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (191-191):
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM
I hate to see a gron woman set up for failure. I wish someone had told me yhis when I was in my 20s. I was in the same situation until I got tired of playing and waiting.

Quoting g0dd3ss2012:

Wish I could like this about 10 times..lol
Quoting Diva-Mami:

I just read this entire mess and her is my last two cent. You are not #1, irl you are #3. His wife is 2, son #2. Do you know what joint legal custody is? Let me inform you. It means that the have the samw rights as far as schools and dr apts and other things. They have equal say. That is not visitation or when je can see the child.

I am,married. My children have the same father, my dh. This man talks good game. Its obvious by how you ate defending him. The dick must be good too. But the truth of the matter is he is still married, living with you and doing what. If he cared about you he would have forced the divorce a long time ago. He would not have waited for her to get her green card. She is going to fight every step of the way because yall are playing with her life, her citizenship. So she aint gonna be nice, get over it. You are not the step mother so you dont have a leg to stand on. Do what you want but if you choose to stay with him, then you need to learn to play your position, which is on the sidelone.

And you surely havent thought about this, but you should. What if he is plating this good game so that you allow him to lay up in your bed rent free and if his divorce go through hes out the door? Then you sitting here lookin like booboo da fool. These women here gave you good advise stop playing house until he gets his in order. Why would a man buy the cow when he can get the milk for free? My grandmother told me that. Let mr share it with you in case you never heard it. Take a step back and look at the situation from the outside. What would you tell your friend if the situation was reversed. I bet you would say the same thing we all said. If its meant to be, it will be. You dont have to fight that damn hard. You fight because you know we tellin you the truth. If he is so good then he will come for you when he is free.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)