Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

My man's soon to be ex wife makes me want to catch a domestic violence case....uuugghh! i really wish she would get a life and stop the drama!

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman is bananas point blank. Im really starting to think she doesn't have all marbles! I've been with my man for goin on three years. Been living together for two. He was separated for at least a year and a half before i came in the picture. They broke up cuz he cheated. He tried to work things out with her but she told him she wanted out and slept with one of his coworkers and was living with the dude. When things didn't work out with that she kept trying to cry him a river so he would take her back. But he said he wanted to be with me because she made her decision. Long story short she is always using his son as a pawn to cause drama in our relationship. It started with...he can only series child if he comes to her. Shut that down early. Then when the son did meet me n we bonded very well with myself , my son and my family, she constantly would coach him to say it not my real mom and my son isn't his real brother ..every weekend its something new. I mean , i understand she might be feeling a way cuz her son is most likely annoying her with details of our family bonding time. However, i have taken their son to the doctor, cooked cleaned and loved this child like my own...right now i need a advice on how i can effectively respect this womans position and get her to respect mine cuz im not going anywhere. We have plans to marry and have a child together. But the straw that broke the camels back was when i bought their sons graduation outfit but wasn't "allowed" to attend. I just want us all to get along for the children'ssake. She has a man but is constantly trying to ruin our lives. She won't work and is constantly taking him to court for spousal support and complains about her citizenship but was here since 88 Married to an American citizen for 6 years n still nothing! I know she is just dragging the divorce on to c if she can get him for as long as she can! Any suggestion s on how to get along with her? I don't know what else to do ;(
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (161-170):
TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Jul. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

EXACTLY...CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S STILL GOING STRONG...I'M OUT FOR GOOD NOW.....PEACE!!

Quoting Anayiah3:

LEAVE THIS GHETTO MESS ALONE! !! SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER " GET IT" SMH

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM
My bad yall. I saw it was still a topic and got mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Number1Diva
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Well i thank you all for your replies. In closing i will repeat saying that i never said getting involved while we were both still married. In fact i agreed that we shouldn't have started out like this. I was not the reason they broke up and she told me out her own mouth she was done so i only feel bad because of what god expects of me. I have prayed that and asked for forgiveness. I also asked god to remove him from my life if it is not in his will for us to be together. For the mean time we can't go back in time. But being married doesn't guarantee he won't leave either so it doesn't make any sense to say that being his wife makes a difference. In already in deep. The chips will fall how they may. He wants to be with me and marry me and that's why he is with me and divorce her. In not going to front all the talk about people referring to me as a sidehoe..mistress or whatever did bother me because everyone has done things that you probably could have done better so i don't feel like anyone here is righteous enough to pass judgement on me. But if anyone comes for me in always going to sound off. If someone doesn't like to be called names then don't call me any. I believe in treating peoplewith the same respect they give. If i got nasty with you itscuz of how u came at me.my point is i came here to talk with other women about an issue in my life . People having their own opinion and disrespecting someone because they disagree are two different things. Im taking what is relevant n brushin off t h e rest. In good
Pink_Sunshine
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM
3 moms liked this

You prayed but you're still going to continue to commit adultery. Those prayers fell on deaf ears.

Quoting Number1Diva:

Well i thank you all for your replies. In closing i will repeat saying that i never said getting involved while we were both still married. In fact i agreed that we shouldn't have started out like this. I was not the reason they broke up and she told me out her own mouth she was done so i only feel bad because of what god expects of me. I have prayed that and asked for forgiveness. I also asked god to remove him from my life if it is not in his will for us to be together. For the mean time we can't go back in time. But being married doesn't guarantee he won't leave either so it doesn't make any sense to say that being his wife makes a difference. In already in deep. The chips will fall how they may. He wants to be with me and marry me and that's why he is with me and divorce her. In not going to front all the talk about people referring to me as a sidehoe..mistress or whatever did bother me because everyone has done things that you probably could have done better so i don't feel like anyone here is righteous enough to pass judgement on me. But if anyone comes for me in always going to sound off. If someone doesn't like to be called names then don't call me any. I believe in treating peoplewith the same respect they give. If i got nasty with you itscuz of how u came at me.my point is i came here to talk with other women about an issue in my life . People having their own opinion and disrespecting someone because they disagree are two different things. Im taking what is relevant n brushin off t h e rest. In good

wsv777
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Took the words out of my mouth!
Op-I think you should leave it to him to deal with. If I were him id approach visitation from a legal stand point. At the end of the day she will always be his sons Mother so she will be around.

Quoting Ara7:

That is a lot of drama that is not going to get better until their son turns 18. Your guy should have handled the drama before getting into a relationship with ANYONE. It takes two and him and his soon-to-be ex-wife have a boat load of it. I think a different approach at the onset of your relationship would have helped a great deal. Since that is not possible, he needs to handle the situation because it is his mess. He needs to go to the root of the problem and that is something that is between his ex and him. She is agnry for some reason whether it is justified or not and it is having a large impact on both families. Have you ever tried to calm down an angry lion? Unfortunately, I don't think you can fix what is wrong here.... the drama is part of the package because that is what your guy left on the plate when he offered you a life. You should have an expectation for him to offer you a CLEAN plate of life and not dealing with his drama. She is his headache and now she is yours. At this point, just pray that the situation gets better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:17 PM
This is the insane stuff that makes you my Kuntry Love!

Quoting DVS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wsv777
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing my family (both sides) love that expession some of my NYC friends us CTFU too...lol

Quoting _AshlynNicole:

Lmao!!!!!!! Oh shit that just made my day!!!!!!! Btw are you from the dmv area? I haven't heard CTFU in a min.

Quoting Litlmama87:

I'm ctfu @ this citizenship story, they got married because he pitied her, and played Captain Save-a-Alien? Risked his own good standing with the supreme court for a good cause, AND threw some sticky icky sperm in there just for good measure?

Yeah you snatched yourself up a good one. A humanitarian type. Save the world.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wsv777
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
It seems to me all these ladies are saying is don't sell yourself short. If you don't have the the paper work because someone else has it maybe you should rethink this situation. Almost "in my book" doesn't count.

Quoting Number1Diva:

I couldn't have described myself better...i did say the crown is his last name . We already think and act like we are married and both of our families and children approve of our relationship. All we gotta do is make it official. Legal. Right. Officially crowned.
Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

And I'm just go on ahead but put it out there

A true Queen doesn't have to wait for her crown. She's already donned it before she even walked through the door and her subjects bow at her feet whether she is wearing it or not because everything about her exudes royalty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Purplehaze87
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Quoting JakesMom712:

You aint right!

Quoting Purplehaze87:

Quoting MomofThree1010:

I hear ya!! my mans baby momma is 32yrs old and I'm only 25 and I'm more mature than her!!! in and outta court, making our life hell, doesn't want me around her kids even tho him and I are getting married and have 2 kids together!! she brain washes the kids... girls just need to grow up!!!!!!

Sorry but I was just at a loss for words lol!

ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM

From a legal standpoint, IT DOES MATTERSHE IS STILL HIS WIFE. Until it is decreed by a court of law that the marriage is dissolved, she still holds "that piece of paper" over YOUR head.  IT IS RELEVANT.  It does not matter why they broke up, how they broke up or the fact that the break up had nothing to do with you.  I'm not passing judgment on you, this is just how it is in a court of law.  In many cases, even though the marriage was over by the time YOU got there, she could try to sue YOU for alienation of affection stating that yes, her marriage had issues but she was on her way to make it right and then found out about you. 

You really don't have much UNTIL that divorce is final.

Quoting Number1Diva:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)