Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

You remember how to play.   State something you've never done.  If another member has done it, they will quote you, add a drinking sweetpea and state something that they have never done. 

Ready. Set. Go.

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Replies (201-210):
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Quoting Bunsmommy:

(shoplifting)

I've never stole gas

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Quoting PurplWildFlower:

(climbed more than 20 ft)

I've never swam in a lake

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Quoting Bunsmommy:

(touched snake)

I've never eaten frog

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I never been to a live concert.

I've never had a one night stand

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Quoting RoyalBlossom:

I hadn't read all the posts but with the ones I did I would have drank myself into a coma.

I've never been to Dairy Queen and I live in Texas.

I've never done a dirty Sanchez

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I never worked at the post office

bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Quoting DanniKisses:

(sex in a car)

I've never had sex in my parents bed

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bxbsmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Quoting mspecan_tan:

(lived alone)

I've never p' popped on a handstand

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
*drinking*
I have never slapped someone!

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting Bunsmommy:

I've never used a weed eater
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Eeww no!
I have never been pulled over.

Quoting bxbsmommy:

Quoting DanniKisses:

(sex in a car)

I've never had sex in my parents bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)