Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Is that the reason why I don't see randoms going up too much in this group for fear a person may think that you are talking to yourself? LOL...

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM
  • 210 Replies

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a_leigh_d
by Group Mod on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM
7 moms liked this

This is a social site.   People come here to socialize with others not to post thousands of one liners in a post alone.  That can easily be accomplished on microsoft word so there's no need for us to clog a public site with our personal thoughts. 

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Blogging is fun!

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this
What if, in fact you are talking to yourself though????
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

So that's how I feel about it. If someone wants to talk to themselves so what it has nothing to do with me.

Quoting CocolateLady:

What if, in fact you are talking to yourself though????

CocolateLady
by BookWorm on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I agree, I could careless if someone makes a post and talks to theirself. (it's a little odd, but whatever)

I have a Computer, a vibrator, & Chocolate..Why should I leave the house? ;-)

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM
8 moms liked this

actually we did have randoms in this group before you..I really think no one does it anymore because your numerous daily randoms clog the board..It's a bit too much.. Just my opinion.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Everyone has their own way of reaching out and chatting some do it more directly and others indirectly.

I could care less about how a person chooses to express their feeling it does not bother me at all.

Quoting a_leigh_d:

This is a social site.   People come here to socialize with others not to post thousands of one liners in a post alone.  That can easily be accomplished on microsoft word so there's no need for us to clog a public site with our personal thoughts. 

DVS
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_leigh_d
by Group Mod on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Dancing is also fun.  If you were to go to the same club every night and cut the rug, no one would give you a second glance.  However, if you were to go into McDonald's and dance around by yourself all day and into the wee hours of the night while others were trying to enjoy their Big Macs and fries, people would clutch their children and feel that you are mentally ill.  Same thing....

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Blogging is fun!

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Only God can help you!

Quoting DVS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)