Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

So I want to get a new ring (wedding ring) I just haven't found one I love! I want a gold one with a nice size diamond, cant afford it and not going to do payments on a ring so I found some fake ones but I just don't like the idea of a fake ring but they really are affordable and what I want at the same time, what would you ladies do? Ill post pictures of the one's I found...........if you have any good websites on jewerly let me know please.

Edit: I love these two but cant make up my mind, since I cant try them on.

Icz Stonez 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Bridal Ring Set

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Replies (31-32):
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM

At least you know he's committed. LOL Poor Boy.

My cousin keeps finding metals she's allergic too. She found out the hard way she's allergic to copper. She got the paraguard IUD. SMH. You can about imagine how that went. I still think it's weird to be allergic to a metal. Oh well I'm weird in other ways too so I guess it makes sense.

Quoting 1214Choc:

Not to hijack Ray-Ray's post, but my oldest is allergic to all metal...zippers on his pants; snaps on his shirt; watches; everything. And he has the nerve to play a brass instrument. It breaks his hand out so bad, but he refuses to give it up. SMH.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

yep. them reactions are the reason me and jewelry aren't friends now.

Quoting sexychica25:

Me too in my ears.

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Quoting sexychica25:

I don't like gold so......here's a bump.

i'm allergic to gold so yea...bump

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I wouldn't but you are the one wearing it! When I lost my first wedding set I went without a ring for a while until my DH got me an upgrade ring. No one will know unless you tell them. I love the second set but I would love it more in white gold lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN