Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I will NEVER ( update page 3)

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM
  • 37 Replies

Ever EVERRRR use this hospital again. I understand that women in active labor come before an inducement, but WHY are you such a small hospital that it takes you nearly a WEEK to get me in due to all the "emergencies."

I've never seen this happen before! I've seen people wait MAYBE an extra 12 hours for an inducement to be rescheduled at this hospital but, nearly 72 hours? GTFOH.

My sister leaves tomorrow afternoon. I just HOPE I can FINALLY get into this effing hospital by 5PM, and because I want my sister to see the baby, I'm changing my birth plan to speed labor up...(having my water broken quite early in the labor process instead of waiting for it to break itself)

This is her FIRST and ONLY niece( my other sister has no kids in site, and my brother is gay, and hates kids). My sister is the ONLY person in my family that is truly dependable enough to be there when I make the call and say "it's time" ( People seem to think I want to be bothered with them after I get home with baby, no, I'm good, once I'm home, please leave me alone, I'll come out when I'm/ we're ready)

I had some strong contractions last night, but since I was able to sleep through them, OBVIOUSLY I wasn't in labor.

I'll update at about 3-4 Central Time ( especially since I have to get a NST since they've taken SO long to freakin induce me!)

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Wow that's horrible ;( sorry you have to go through that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Boo!  Maybe try some extra walking?  I don't have many "help the baby get out" strategies, we were more concerned with keeping my girls in long enough to fully bake, lol. 

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Awww girlie im sorry. I hope that you have the little one tonight! Keeping you in my prayers and sending positive energies your way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvdwc
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Damn...I.know you're miserable. Hang in there and she'll be here soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I woke up thinking about you. That sucks. Hopefull once they start it will go quickly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Oh wow that sucks!! I hope she comes before your sister has to leave.

JakesMom712
by Mel on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Darn. I was hoping this was a "shes here" post. Just don't get too worked up mama. Even tho it may feel like it, you wont be pregnant forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Baby girl is comfortable in there lol  Hopefully you will get to she her in the next 24-48 hours :)

lishistwins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Well even though the contractions wasn't bothering you maybe it helped you dilate some
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KW1280
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM

AWWW sweetie pie I thought about you last night.  Try sitting  in hot water well as hot as you can handle it, but I don't know if you should do that if you are dialated.  hmm let me call my grandmom she has some remedies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN