Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will NEVER ( update page 3)

Posted by   + Show Post

Ever EVERRRR use this hospital again. I understand that women in active labor come before an inducement, but WHY are you such a small hospital that it takes you nearly a WEEK to get me in due to all the "emergencies."

I've never seen this happen before! I've seen people wait MAYBE an extra 12 hours for an inducement to be rescheduled at this hospital but, nearly 72 hours? GTFOH.

My sister leaves tomorrow afternoon. I just HOPE I can FINALLY get into this effing hospital by 5PM, and because I want my sister to see the baby, I'm changing my birth plan to speed labor up...(having my water broken quite early in the labor process instead of waiting for it to break itself)

This is her FIRST and ONLY niece( my other sister has no kids in site, and my brother is gay, and hates kids). My sister is the ONLY person in my family that is truly dependable enough to be there when I make the call and say "it's time" ( People seem to think I want to be bothered with them after I get home with baby, no, I'm good, once I'm home, please leave me alone, I'll come out when I'm/ we're ready)

I had some strong contractions last night, but since I was able to sleep through them, OBVIOUSLY I wasn't in labor.

I'll update at about 3-4 Central Time ( especially since I have to get a NST since they've taken SO long to freakin induce me!)

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Replies (31-37):
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Woohoo!  You know what to do....keep us posted!

*does the happy dance* 

lishistwins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Alrighty then lets get this Party Started
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadee1971
by Dionne on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:26 PM

woohooI'm so excited for you.  I know you can't wait.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM
So happy for you girlie!!! Cannot wait to see that beautiful baby!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Mel on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Woohoo! Cant wait to see her! Praying for a safe healthy fast delivery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksbondgirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM

fingers crossed

DVS
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)