Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I guess Direct TV lost the war!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I want my BET,MTV,VH1 channel back. If you have Direct, where are you planning to go to. I guess I can try Time Warner!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Replies (41-46):
mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 5:47 AM
They are always giving those channel, I want to see about HBO, Cinemax. I just got starz for 6 month for $2.00. This was 6 month ago, but my point is they never want to give you HBO,Cinemax for free.

Quoting lovehimforever:

yes, just call them and tell them that family memebers and friends who have directv told you to call and ask what directv is willing to offer you!

Quoting mamaofficer:

Was it free, I'm calling now!!!!

Quoting lovehimforever:

i doubt it will last much longer. viacom is going to lose way too much money. i have directv and although yes this sucks, i dont want my bill to go up 30%. i called directv and complained and they gave me 6 months of showtime and starz for free. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Then say that to them.

Quoting mamaofficer:

They are always giving those channel, I want to see about HBO, Cinemax. I just got starz for 6 month for $2.00. This was 6 month ago, but my point is they never want to give you HBO,Cinemax for free.

Quoting lovehimforever:

yes, just call them and tell them that family memebers and friends who have directv told you to call and ask what directv is willing to offer you!

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting lovehimforever:

i doubt it will last much longer. viacom is going to lose way too much money. i have directv and although yes this sucks, i dont want my bill to go up 30%. i called directv and complained and they gave me 6 months of showtime and starz for free. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaofficer
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Soon as 8:00 hits I will be calling, oh thanks too!!!!

Quoting lovehimforever:

Then say that to them.

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting lovehimforever:

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting lovehimforever:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Lol, your welcome

Quoting mamaofficer:

Soon as 8:00 hits I will be calling, oh thanks too!!!!

Quoting lovehimforever:

Then say that to them.

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting lovehimforever:

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting lovehimforever:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Cable free for 2 yrs and love it. They can kiss my black ass. It's all a conspiracy. LOL

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM

And Viacom has also blocked viewing of any of their channels online. They are so money hungry and greedy it's sad that they don't care about the little children who love their little shows that they would just pull them from the air like that in search for more money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)