Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

dont think im weird i just have no freinds because we all fell out or either they doing things that may drag me down all i have is my fiance his 2 boys nd this bay area house on the hills

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Replies (21-23):
RoyalBlossom
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any friends. Sucks. I only need one, who doesn't smoke, or get sloppy drunk to the point she can't take care of her kids, who isn't filled with drama, who has her children with her often, someone who is faithful to her man (because I am no ones cover), someone who is interested in trying a variety of things, Someone who want talk smack about you just to fit in with someone else, someone who calls me and not just have me call them. A real friend...

From what I hear my standards are to hight.

renamac19
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM

i love how you hate on me and stalk me all the way to african american mommies your in the wrong group sweetie

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Maybe stop being a webcam girl and stalking ppls pages and posted shit on them like you do me!

renamac19
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Quoting RoyalBlossom:
your standards arent to high there just perfect for any human being

I don't have any friends. Sucks. I only need one, who doesn't smoke, or get sloppy drunk to the point she can't take care of her kids, who isn't filled with drama, who has her children with her often, someone who is faithful to her man (because I am no ones cover), someone who is interested in trying a variety of things, Someone who want talk smack about you just to fit in with someone else, someone who calls me and not just have me call them. A real friend...

From what I hear my standards are to hight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)