Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
That has to with his friend(s) everyday? I noticed that my son dad is like this. Everyday he wake up with this plan to go hang out with a friend. He wants to be with me but im tired of relationships and this is why I left him in the first place. I cant stand this. Its childish and reaks pathetic to me. I mean damn I do get they need that male time but this is just sad. I started telling jim things like: Oh you hungry,shid tell homie to cook for ya,sex? Hell much as you with them I thought you didnt have a sex drive,etc. He thinks I started being mean and wanted out but I been grew up years ago. Whats your opinion?
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Thats not a man. A man takes care of his responsibilities. Children want to play with their friends all day every day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
See,me & you think alike. This is why I left him. He claims I like to argue so I stopped talking. He wondered what my problem was. I just cant get with it. So,now I dont care to even try.
AdellesMom
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I agree.

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Too much of anything isn't good.

IMO - a man that is always hanging with this friends is a sign of immaturity, homosexuality, or your not the one. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Yeah that doesn't fly here. We are all about friends and having time to ourselves but we usually check with each other first to see if we want to do anything together before we run and go hanging out with friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kandie7113
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
What about men who belong to a motorcycle club.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honey27
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM

alot of men do this. thank god mines didnt but im sure he wanted too. i think its just them being immature and them realizing that there is more things in life other than their friends.

misssy2000
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I have never dated a man like that. I don't think a man like that would have ever got my attention. I like to be chased, and wanted, and all that. When I dated I made my self very unavailable so that way they had to put in work for my time. I remember a poem a read in one of those magazines that said if a man wants you nothing can keep him away, if he dosnt want you nothing can make him stay.

tpayne87
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 3:17 AM

I think Im the exact opposite.. My So stays in the house allday, he rarely ever keeps up with his friends(doesnt really have many friends in the 1st place) or Family.. Sometimes I want him to be with his friends but sometimes I feel like I rather not deal witht he fact of him being out 24/7.

But sorry your going threw this.. He needs to grow up and man up. Its ok to be all close buddy buddy when your in your young twenties but come on after awhile.. it starts to get played out!

Dana267
by Group Mod on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Does he work? My husband is all about success at the work place and our family----rarely have time for our friends BUT we like it.

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:41 AM

My ex chose everything over us friends, streets and everything in the streets, I matured much faster than he did, I packed and left once I realized he wasn't changing.  I hope we wont ever have to look back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)