Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

So a 13 yo girl from my son's camp said this to my son and his friend:

Posted by   + Show Post

"I want to do a 3 way with you to and I want to give you that Birthday sex"

Both boys walked away.

WTF?

So was she saying that for shock value or has this 13 year old been having 3 ways? WTF is going on?

My son, was said by another girl--"Let me hold your d*%#"

What's up with our girls today? My son just gigled and walked away.

My husband told him he didn't want it from a girl who was willing to give it up so easily.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Royal,my thoughts exactly. A 25yr old,long finger nail wearing,long toes nails hair did up and everything. Not old enough to teach nothing but how to look whorish.
wademom07
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:58 PM

It is a real shame, but i am not shocked. Kids these days are over exposed to sex it is everywhere and there is no censor. I hope it was for shock value.

proudyoungmom2
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Its sad but i don't think it can be assumed that they have young parents. Ive seen some responsible young parents and some irresponsible older ones. It varies. there are a lot of rebellious kids and some that fall for peer pressure. They all think having sex is the popular thing to do until they get pregnant or stds. I cant say i blame the parents in all cases. sex is everywhere these days. there is only so much a parent can do. Parents work and they do have to sleep. Kids are sneaky. Some just have to learn the hard way after being taught and warned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Around these parts most of the camp counselors are damn near as young and more than likely dumber than the 13 year olds.

It's a sad world nowadays. I would try to reach out to the parents.

Quoting zmama22:

i'd report it to the camp counselors and hopefully they will report it to child services. that girl is probably being abused to be so fast.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zmama22
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Around these parts most of the camp counselors are damn near as young and more than likely dumber than the 13 year olds.

Quoting zmama22:

i'd report it to the camp counselors and hopefully they will report it to child services. that girl is probably being abused to be so fast.

if she's being abused, it could be the parents/guardians. go to the director, that is going to be an adult. i say this bc i work on human trafficking issues. the school noticed problems w/a girl and went to her guardians, who were her traffickers. she was haitian and sold to them as a child slave. thanks to the school going to the guardians, they just made sure they fed her and clothed her better, and then they abused eveynight as punishment for making the school call them.  she didn't escape from them until she was an adult.

Alyson121
by Aly in the Kitchen on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I always think girls have been molested when hear stories like these. 

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Quoting Alyson121:

I always think girls have been molested when hear stories like these. 

I think the same thing.  That, or horribly led astray.  Most kids just don't talk/act like this without a trigger of some sort.  I saw some video of a young mom and her friend "twerking", and the little baby (year and a half, same age as my girls) was right there with them, hands on her knees and popping her little booty....in a diaper.  smh.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Molestation doesn't always mean nor is it always a factor in young girls being overly sexual. Most people love to point out how girls mature faster than boys until it comes to the subject of sex, then it's "boys are the only ones consumed w/sex!"; not always true. Also, a mother doesn't have to be young for her daughter to be a hot ass, she just has to be some damn cat that doesn't care any more than teach her daughter to every now again lick herself for cleanliness.
Two of my closest friends had daughters at 18; their birthdays are within months of each other, the younger of the two will turn 19 at the end of this month. The older M, her mom never wanted children but her mom forced her to give birth. She raised M being totally disconnected from her, going from one extreme to the next. When the child was less than 5 the discipline was over kill then at some point the discipline stopped and it became a case of "if it makes you leave me alone, you can have it." and a monster was born. At 12, mom went out of town leaving M home allowing her "gay" friend to stay at the house w/her. Several weeks later M is asking how can you tell if you're pregnant? From there it was mom literally chauffeuring her to visit different dudes and allowing her to confuse lust w/love and believe that you can't be beautiful or happy until you have a man or some man tells you that you're beautiful. Certain conversations on what it means to be a decent and respectable young lady w/high self esteem have never been had; her mom has never had high self esteem so it's impossible for her to give it to her daughter. On the other hand there's the younger of the two, in college pushing herself to the limit focusing on her studies and concentrated on filling her head and not her vajayjay! She knows her self worth and she knows that she is loved.
We need to consider the images that are daughters, nieces, young cousins, and other young women around us taking in and think about what those images are doing to their self esteem and the perceptions they have of themselves. When grown ass women are idolizing the superstars who only want to shake their asses and dress half naked because they believe that's the only way to get attention from a man, what more can we expect from these young girls?

I'm happy your husband gave your son a mature answer because a lot of men would've told him those are the kind of women that you use up but never care for and definitely don't marry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Quoting zmama22:

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

Quoting zmama22:

if she's being abused, it could be the parents/guardians. go to the director, that is going to be an adult. i say this bc i work on human trafficking issues. the school noticed problems w/a girl and went to her guardians, who were her traffickers. she was haitian and sold to them as a child slave. thanks to the school going to the guardians, they just made sure they fed her and clothed her better, and then they abused eveynight as punishment for making the school call them.  she didn't escape from them until she was an adult.

I agree with going to the Director, and God bless you for working with child trafficking.  I have a relative that has for years and the stories I hear...well, it promotes a need to be more spiritual and closer to all that is good.  Some really sick ass people among us.  smdh 

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Not surprised or shocked.  Things are totally crazy these days.  Thank for you husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN