Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

If a 19yr old had sex with your 14yr old dd

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:04 AM
  • 14 Replies
I saw this in MC. They blasted that poor woman and her 14yr old daughter. Saying how her daughter wanted it. Btw this boy was her step son. How his brain isnt developed yet to understand what he was doing. Said how she messed up his life,he was just horny. It got me to thinking. Ladies what if this happened to you,dd and step son. She is married and has to face her dh being pissed about her calling the cops. But really why does he get off the hook? I wouldnt give a damn. Id call the cops too. As for me and dh, id pdobaly have to deal with that later. We really need to educate our boys about this. One little mistake like this could ruin their life forever.
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truly.a.taurus
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:25 AM
That's a sad story but the boys behavior is unacceptable. They were both wrong and a 19 should have better decision making skills than a 14 year old. The girl would deal with me and nothing about it would be nice.
kikitice
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:33 AM
6 moms liked this

I'd fuck him up...and I'd fuck her up! A version of this played out with some family members and the young man went to jail. The whole thing was very dysfunctional.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:36 AM
7 moms liked this

He wouldn't be livin in my house, that's for damn sure. And if his father wanted to take up for him, he could join on the streets. 19 years old ain't that damn young, he knew what the hell he was doing.

my1love
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

id beat the shit out of both..... since she wasnt screaming or anything it wasnt rape...... so with it being consensual i would call the police and see if i should put him in counseling or something  and she will be getting a chasity belt and counseling  and would have a room strip, she new what she was doing as much as he did. they were both in the wrong and both should have a punishment and with being 4 years apart i wouldnt say he was nasty for " liking a kid" shes a teen not a kid.... she knows about sex and stuff like that..... both kis should have had better roll models imo..... many many teens out there wait till after school and so on.....

my1love
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:49 AM

but one thing i would never ever do is have a parent choose between me and their kid no matter how bad the situation was..... i would find it something to work on an the ki NOT be in the family picture, or divorce him if it was bad enough i new i couldnt live with him anymore...... i wouldnt want a guy to make me choose so i wont make them. an i would expect the dad to support us as his kid see both angels 

Gaybrel2009
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Amen, to that! I completely feel you on that.

Quoting kikitice:

I'd fuck him up...and I'd fuck her up! A version of this played out with some family members and the young man went to jail. The whole thing was very dysfunctional.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Hes a dead man and she would wish she was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetiepie81
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Ok

Quoting .Peaches.:

He wouldn't be livin in my house, that's for damn sure. And if his father wanted to take up for him, he could join on the streets. 19 years old ain't that damn young, he knew what the hell he was doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Please dont believe 90% if what those chicks post! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I'll say the same thing I said in mc....he'd be safer in jail.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN