Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

when your teen gets sexually active...

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you going to allow them to have sex in your house or would u rather them go outside your home??? I was talking to my MIL today and she allowed her daughter (my SIL) to have sex in the her house, knowingly, with her long term boyfriend. When I was growing up....my mother would not have allowed that. I asked my MIL why she allowed this and her response was she wanted her daughter to be in a safe environment and not in some sleezy hotel or in the back of a car somewhere. I guess I can see that but to my mom it was disrespectful to her to be in her house having sex and not being married. When it comes to my kids....I would want them to be safe but I don't want them to have sex whenever they want in my house at 16! They are going to have sex or do something sexual any way....will you let them have sex in your house because they are going to do it anyway, might as well be safe...or  hell no not in my house! that's disrespectful and you wont be an enabler because they want to bust one! lol

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. Im all for safe sex and i wouldnt want to imagine my kid somewhere unsafe or unsanitary having sex. However there will be no kids having sex in my house. Hell she can be grown and i dont want her having sex in my house! I feel like allowing your teen to have sex at home is making it easy for them to do it. She can keep a nickel between her knees and sit her little ass down somewhere!

Quoting honey27:

hell to the naw, wont be in my house. the harder it is for them to find a place to do it the better. maybe they will realize they shouldnt be doing it at that age.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wademom07
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM

It sounds good to say no (which is what I plan to say) but the truth of it is they will do it anyway. I did it anyway my mom would have had a fit if she had known but I threw all logic out the window and had sex whenever and wherever. 

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Me and D said what we don't know won't hurt us in that department. Now get caught and that's your ass.  We'll see what the game plan becomes when they are actually that age.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
That is exactly why I posted this. :) they are going to do it anyway at 17 18 years old....
Quoting wademom07:

It sounds good to say no (which is what I plan to say) but the truth of it is they will do it anyway. I did it anyway my mom would have had a fit if she had known but I threw all logic out the window and had sex whenever and wherever. 

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Lol
Quoting Dabrutiful1:

They better go half on a by the hr hotel....or meet mfs grown enough to pay for a name-brand!

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM
What if your 17 yr old wants oral sex... Do they need to be married in your house?
Quoting Lettybug:

Hell to the no, u will never disrespect me or my house on top of that you ain't married hell no uh

TGOLD1
by Yeah, I'm That Chick on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I'm teaching my kids not to have sex before marriage. However, if they do, It most definitely will not be under my roof!!

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Hell no!! get a room I can't see my self endorsing that. 

Lettybug
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Oral sex is still sex, so the answer is still the same love

Quoting leaniece:

What if your 17 yr old wants oral sex... Do they need to be married in your house?
Quoting Lettybug:

Hell to the no, u will never disrespect me or my house on top of that you ain't married hell no uh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MandiFuego
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full. FOH, I'm doing/going to do my best to educate my kids on sex, the responsibilities/risks that come along with it and teach them that I expect them to wait until they're ready because I know from my own life....it's really not a game.....but there's no way in HELL I'd ALLOW them to be hunchin in my house, even if they're 18. They wanna do things that can land them with adult responsibilities, they need to be able to handle it like one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN