Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when your teen gets sexually active...

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you going to allow them to have sex in your house or would u rather them go outside your home??? I was talking to my MIL today and she allowed her daughter (my SIL) to have sex in the her house, knowingly, with her long term boyfriend. When I was growing up....my mother would not have allowed that. I asked my MIL why she allowed this and her response was she wanted her daughter to be in a safe environment and not in some sleezy hotel or in the back of a car somewhere. I guess I can see that but to my mom it was disrespectful to her to be in her house having sex and not being married. When it comes to my kids....I would want them to be safe but I don't want them to have sex whenever they want in my house at 16! They are going to have sex or do something sexual any way....will you let them have sex in your house because they are going to do it anyway, might as well be safe...or  hell no not in my house! that's disrespectful and you wont be an enabler because they want to bust one! lol

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (31-36):
mkfran
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Hell to the NO!  Better not be doing it at all before marriage!!!

zmama22
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM

we are going to have an open relationship so she can be protected - birth control and condoms. but nope, won't condone it in my house. as a teen, i didn't have sex in my own house at all, in fact i rarely had it bc we could never find a spot.

BarbadianBeauty
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Absolutely not. When dd gets to an age probably around 13 14 I plan to tell her my story. Having gotten pregnant at 14 I will do whatever I can to make sure dd does not have to go through the same thing I did. It would break my heart to see dd repeat what I did. I couldn't even imagine that. Dd means the world to me and I NEVER want to have her struggle like I did. The sex talk is something I will take very seriously. I want dd to wait until she's married and I want her to cherish her virginity, so hell to the no, There will be no sex in our house or any other house for that matter. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Hell to the naw. 

I repeat:

HAYUL TO THE NAW!!!!!

I think I had sex in my mom's house 1 time...I was 25, she was out of town and my daddy was dead.  Still felt wrong.  You wanna act grown, do it in a place where YOU'RE paying the bills.  Then you're a grown woman and can do grown things.  There's all kinds of things that kids will do that parents don't like, doesn't mean you just abandon standards because you're afraid they won't live up to them.

lalasha
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Being married doesn't matter to me but I just think that if you are so grown then you need to start paying bills and stuff. Otherwise get the hell out and get your own place for all that mess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM
NOT IN MY HOUSE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)