Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

This is what sleeping with an infant/toddler is really about!!! ROFL

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
BarbadianBeauty
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Omg lmfaoooo! This is dd to a tee! She is the wildest sleeper ever. I have no idea how she can sleep like that lol. She'll wake up in the morning half naked cause she kicked an moved around so much her pjs came off. Lol 3 4 5 & 7 have happened waaaay I often. It would get so bad we had to pick her up and slip her back in her own bed xD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Oh this is tooo funny.  Y'all got me over here wheezing trying not to laugh too loud!  

Now, take those pictures and multiply the squirmy babies by 2.  We got them out of our bed by 6 months, but we do have the occassional relapse. 

KW1280
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM
We go through this every other night with our toddler.. . He has his own bed but some how he always ends up in ours takin over! Lol @ # 7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM
My 2 yr old sneaks in my bed when I am asleep too! Lol.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

We go through this every other night with our toddler.. . He has his own bed but some how he always ends up in ours takin over! Lol @ # 7

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zmama22
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

i was always on the edge of the bed and just when the sleep got good i'd almost fall off. it didn't even faze DF. they'd both wake up refreshed and i'd wake up evil. she was in the crib as soon as she didn't need to be breastfed in the middle of the night.

lishistwins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh lord this just reminds me of my 5 yr old he use to sleep on my chest and then end up on my head because the then 1& 4 yr Old were on each side of me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Skye21210
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I'm still going through this with my toddler. He takse up the whole queen bed. I sleep in 1/4 of the bed an he has the rest.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I think pregnancy prepares us to deal with children not respecting sleep! We just go w/the flow like it's nothing, wake up find the "stronger" of the species sprawled on the floor and ask "now why are you down there?" then go on with our lives.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

This is the funniest thing I have ever seem!! I can't stop laughing... OH my head hurts...I'm about to have a heart attack....somebody dial 911!! lol lol lol

sidesplittinglaughterrolling on floorHas anybody notice the mom is in the same position most of the night!!! I love it!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bronze_1
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel so weird. My daughter has never slept with me. I had a bassinet by the bed until she was 3 months then she went to the crub. She wont sleep in my bed unless she falls asleep on daddy and still she will want to get in her bed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)