Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

This is what sleeping with an infant/toddler is really about!!! ROFL

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Got my note pad ready....how'd you do this? His butt is five and even when I lock him out (I swear he's not abused) I sometimes wake up to find him camped out in front of my door. Now what have you done to keep her away?

Quoting bronze_1:

I feel so weird. My daughter has never slept with me. I had a bassinet by the bed until she was 3 months then she went to the crub. She wont sleep in my bed unless she falls asleep on daddy and still she will want to get in her bed. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM

why I don't let they asses sleep in the bed past 4 months of age!!!!!!!

My oldest pushed me on the floor once and OMG sleeping with him and D. NO!!!! They can have the bed I'm going on the couch!

bronze_1
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I think it might have been because when she was a few months old she was in the hospital a lotand she slept in the cribs there alone, I was just beside her. Samaria is 2 going on 20. Shes so independant it drives me crazy. She has always been that way. 

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Got my note pad ready....how'd you do this? His butt is five and even when I lock him out (I swear he's not abused) I sometimes wake up to find him camped out in front of my door. Now what have you done to keep her away?

Quoting bronze_1:

I feel so weird. My daughter has never slept with me. I had a bassinet by the bed until she was 3 months then she went to the crub. She wont sleep in my bed unless she falls asleep on daddy and still she will want to get in her bed. 

spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM
LMAO soooooo true!

4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I still deal with this. I put him in his bed. He comes back around 3. A king size bed and i still have to kick him out. Smh
msgamom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM
This is my house. Baby sleeps in crib but 3 yr old finds his way in our bed. Gotta love them babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:02 PM

LOL I've experienced all of them, it's good ds now works at night so at least we have more space, LOL...

busymom876
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:11 PM

sidesplittinglaughternum2

g0dd3ss2012
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

lmao..poor baby.my ds is two and we are currently staying with my mom so we sleep together...however dh insists that i sleep in the middle and ds by the wall..so i get all the kicks and climbs

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Quoting bronze_1:

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

When my 13-year-old was an infant on one very fatigue-ridden night, something woke me up. When I looked at the pillow next to me, all I saw were long things (I later discovered they were her feet). I started screaming because I thought her head fell off. "My baby doesn't have a head! She doesn't have a head!"

When my husband turned on the lights, I saw that she turned herself upside, where her feet were on the pillow and her head was facing the foot of the bed.

My husband glared me at me, called me crazy as hell, and went to sleep on the couch.

Those were the days.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN