Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Pinterest Projects...Just Sharing Pics :)

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

One of my groups did a week of Pinterest, here are my projects...we still have one more day.  It was kinda exhausting to do a project a day!  Argh.

I made coasters from paint samples:

And a necklace holder:

And homemade crab rangoon:

I also tried to get this stain out of my carpet, but it didn't work, but the same day my neighbor rented a rug doctor and I split the price with him and he cleaned my carpets for me.  My carpet looks great now, but this stain STILL didn't come out.  Lol.

And I mod podged some candle holders...I don't like these, but I am going to try it with lace and cuter holders soon:

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Cute coasters and the Crab Rangoon looks delish!

I have to really get into this challenge on this group and learn pinterest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Yummy... Can't take my eyes off the crab rangoon... Now I want Chinese :) you are very talented stormy
Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Y'all wouldn't believe how easy it is to make crab rangoon.  I'll never pay for it again.  On my blog, I also showed how to make baked crab rangoon, which, according to the website I got it off of, is only two weight watchers points, and honestly I could BARELY tell the difference.  The fried was a little crunchier, that's it.

DOMTITI
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I am working on a chandelier, awnings and a couple other projects. My dd made a dogbed. Those are greats! Good job! I will put up some pics when I am done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Awesome! So far from pinterest I have made watermelon Margaritas jello parfaits a hula hoop tent some tutus and hand print art. Oh I just finished a baby name blanket today. Oh yeah.. Baby bunting too., I'm a pinterest addict.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:24 PM

You are a skilled woman. I just make the meals and try the cleaning tips from Pinterest.

Stormywaters03
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Pics or it didn't happen! :)  I think we saw the dog bed though, fabulous!

Quoting DOMTITI:

I am working on a chandelier, awnings and a couple other projects. My dd made a dogbed. Those are greats! Good job! I will put up some pics when I am done.

sweetiepie81
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Those rangoons look great! I like the candles as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikitice
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM

You did a good job! I wish I had the patience to craft.

thebraidlady365
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Wow love the coaster idea. Been thinking of joining pinterest but don't know if I can fit it into my social network schedule. May go for it I love crafting
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN