Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
I just don't get b*tches...don't mean to offend but really...since when do u have to speak to your friends every.damn.day!!! & if you don't do that mean y'all aren't friends anymore??? & why in hell do I have to speak to yo ass first??? So..my nieghbor & I guess ex friend...deleted me from fb..So What? That's immature but before she did or after she posted something about, "how u gon speak one day then not the next??"...okay maybe I was busy or had some shit on my mind...I don't have to be in ur face 24/7 & I don't like to sit in ppl face when I'm not having a good day & you shouldn't want me to! Oh & another thing that annoys me is the "people hating on you"..uhmm what the fuck do u own or what have u accomplished other than becoming a mom??? I'm so done & over it...I have not & will not feed into this simple shit! What's up with some chicks...always drama after drama if there is none...u just create some ish...oh well moving right along.....;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (31-38):
3xangel
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Stop talking to this so called friend. You know she's all about the drama.

Quoting LeeBee1976:

So heres the latest nonsense. Quickly spoke to the friend I had previously posted about and she let me know that she was on her way to this fair. I told her I would be attending but later on as I was just getting home and it was still really hot out. She told me and I quote "Actually its not hot at all" Ummmm..maybe not to you but its like 96 here. If thats not hot then I don't know what is. Every single time I make a comment she has to play devils advocate. She always and I mean always disagrees with me. Ok...I just needed to vent, thanks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Its crazy. They feed off of keeping foolishness going which makes me think that they are unfullfilled, evil and miserable. Being catty and snarky does not define womanhood. And to add to the drama, some so-called women like to talk about there friend's business or someone else's business with anyone anywhere. I think to myself "Im glad she does not know my business because she would definetely tell it!" When the gossip gets back to these individuals, there is unnecessary drama brewing. lol. One of the many reasons I stay to myself with few friends and thats how I like it. The less drama and issues the better. I cant be bother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Girl I thought this was my story!!! I can not stand stupid, drama full, crazy stuff... I am the only girl of four and I never hung around a bunch of females so when I got older I tried and it didn't work at all!!
I have two good friends and the rest are associates or co-workers only.......

Quoting queensweet:

Its crazy. They feed off of keeping foolishness going which makes me think that they are unfullfilled, evil and miserable. Being catty and snarky does not define womanhood. And to add to the drama, some so-called women like to talk about there friend's business or someone else's business with anyone anywhere. I think to myself "Im glad she does not know my business because she would definetely tell it!" When the gossip gets back to these individuals, there is unnecessary drama brewing. lol. One of the many reasons I stay to myself with few friends and thats how I like it. The less drama and issues the better. I cant be bother.

queensweet
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Lol. I guess that makes us sisters of the same struggle. I also find that associates work best for me because these individuals are women whom have meaning to their lives and are accomplished. Ultimately their positivity influences me which motivates me to keep striving for my own. As far as co-workers, I havent gotten that level yet. Too much competition, jealousy and cattiness on the job. Wow. I guess I wont escape it.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Girl I thought this was my story!!! I can not stand stupid, drama full, crazy stuff... I am the only girl of four and I never hung around a bunch of females so when I got older I tried and it didn't work at all!!

Quoting queensweet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeBee1976
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Your right and I haven't spoken to her since I vented a few days ago. She is ALL about the drama.

Quoting 3xangel:

Stop talking to this so called friend. You know she's all about the drama.

Quoting LeeBee1976:

So heres the latest nonsense. Quickly spoke to the friend I had previously posted about and she let me know that she was on her way to this fair. I told her I would be attending but later on as I was just getting home and it was still really hot out. She told me and I quote "Actually its not hot at all" Ummmm..maybe not to you but its like 96 here. If thats not hot then I don't know what is. Every single time I make a comment she has to play devils advocate. She always and I mean always disagrees with me. Ok...I just needed to vent, thanks.

micka5
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Its crazy how we all got in this same boat when we probly knew better to deal with those heffas anyway...I did anyway...maybe I was bored idk but I had to learn to be happy and entertained with myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I really CAN NOT stand or sit (lol) a jealous chic!!!!!! If we friends I got your back period no if and or buts about it but if you cross me that'sit. You could be getting you ass kick by your 6 big bitches and I WILL walk right pass or watch..!!!! You could be on fire and I would watch you burn. "Do speak to me shit I don't like you at all!!!!"  I'm just saying! I've been taking advantage of too many times!!!! I just can't.....excuse any typo

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM

As far as co-worker, I will always do my job so if I have to work with you I will. We will not have any small talk, business only!!!!! I just can't .......!!!

Quoting queensweet:

Lol. I guess that makes us sisters of the same struggle. I also find that associates work best for me because these individuals are women whom have meaning to their lives and are accomplished. Ultimately their positivity influences me which motivates me to keep striving for my own. As far as co-workers, I havent gotten that level yet. Too much competition, jealousy and cattiness on the job. Wow. I guess I wont escape it.

Quoting Stacey1081975:

Quoting queensweet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN