Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

People just keep on surprising me....WTF?

Posted by   + Show Post

This is something that I read somewhere in response to the loser that left his gf and kids in the theater during the shooting in CO. I read this was like 'dafuq? is this chick serious?!'

If you think it's possible to predict what anyone responding to their basic instincts will do... well, you have lived a charmed life, free of the kinds of things that trigger instincts.

Instinctive behaviour is, by nature, effective for the species. Maybe not for the individual ... and probably not for any other individuals around them. Sometimes, it's better for the young to die and the strong to survive... as uncivilized as that may sound.

There is no way I'm leaving my child anywhere. This bitch is crazy.

by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Replies (21-24):
Rain2Rinse
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Ridiculous.
I wish dh would have put my baby down amidst a barrage of flying bullets. Grounds for divorce? No, Buddy. That is grounds for me to spend 25 to life somewhere. Serious.

Ive been in situations where I thought I was going to die. My only thoughts were about saving my child.

I try not to judge... because honestly, you cannot predict how another person will respond in the face of extreme danger. I only know how I would respond
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

That is some Nino Brown mess right there! Remember when Nino used the little girl as a shield? The fool that left his girl and children behind is along those lines.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Please tell me that this isn't her way of saying that she'd chose herself over her own damn kids.

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM
In his defense, he probably panicked?

Maybe he a coward?

Can we really say, what we would have done? Maybe the same? Maybe different?

But I saw where the black man father, threw his self on his son white gf, to save her. Question? Would he have done the same for a black woman? Just saying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN