Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

hey mommies i would like to get a good definition of a spoiled child, or what you think is a poiled child and do you think your child(ren) is spoiled 

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (111-120):
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I call bullish........there is nothing you can say or do to change that.........a bunch of lies I tell you.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I can't tell, every time you turn around you're complaining about what a mom does, or how this kid is being neglected because they're in your care all day. Doesn't seem like love to me. But hey, mine don't go there so two drops in a bucket.

Quoting Lettybug:

Quoting sexychica25:

All jokes aside, do you talk the way you type? I'm not referring to the typos. (Because there's a lot) I'm referring to the double negatives, poor thought formation; and again, which is it employee, or owner?

wow do i talk the way i type, no sexychica25 i dont, and yes i am the pre school teacher at the center me and my mother owns it ,so yes i do work, she handles all the paperwork stuff because i dont like to do admin work i love working with the kiddos so yes i partner with my my mom, we own it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lettybug
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM

just because i venting on here  only once doesnt mean i dont like it, sometimes yes the parents can be a bit much but never the kids, and the point i was making is the fact that mother was abuseing the system using assistance and she doesnt need it, but yet we have moms who really does need it but having a very hard time geting them that was basically my whole vent about but it was turned into something else with the same with this post i wasnt talking about any child  i was just asking the def for a spoiled child but i was never talking about a child and before i knew it i was reading post about someone wanted to use there hands and beat me up or i was a hoe im like wtf really this is how it goes down here, i just come to get opinions and advice from women and moms like myself and this was the outcome i was like omg

Quoting sexychica25:

I can't tell, every time you turn around you're complaining about what a mom does, or how this kid is being neglected because they're in your care all day. Doesn't seem like love to me. But hey, mine don't go there so two drops in a bucket.

Quoting Lettybug:

Quoting sexychica25:

All jokes aside, do you talk the way you type? I'm not referring to the typos. (Because there's a lot) I'm referring to the double negatives, poor thought formation; and again, which is it employee, or owner?

wow do i talk the way i type, no sexychica25 i dont, and yes i am the pre school teacher at the center me and my mother owns it ,so yes i do work, she handles all the paperwork stuff because i dont like to do admin work i love working with the kiddos so yes i partner with my my mom, we own it

j

sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I quit. I can't take it anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM
2 moms liked this
You know how you came up in this group with your bullish stereotypes of black women.....you were jealous of the woman that is able to stay home and not have to work then you came at us with black stay at home moms in which you said the only way that we could stay home was if we were on assistance.......then you said that you worked at a daycare then you owned it and now you are co owner oh and you have a ba in early childhood education.....bullish is what it is because based on the way that you write and speak um you do not have a degree....you sound real ignorant and full of self hate if you are really a black woman like you claim to be.....man gtfoh with your bullish......now have a wonderful day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smaduro
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

There are children that are spoiled but not rude / there are children that are rude and not spoiled/ then there are kids that are spoiled and rude/ I feel that children can be spoiled without being a brat/ my son is given several privileges and experiences that kids twice his age probably don't get. but he's respectful and not rude. I dont toilerate that type of behavior and yes my child knows that money does not grow on trees and he has responsibilities.  Kids will do as much and push you as far as they are allowed.

CafeMom Tickers
Lettybug
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:41 PM

ok first of all i never said anything about if you black and you stay at home mom then your on assitance i never fucking said, i ask do alot of black stay at home leave near you, so go back and read that shit i never ever said anything about anyone being on assistance, me and my family is straight so what the fuck you talking about me being jeaolus, and all your internet slamming and bashing that shit dont phase me one bit fucking cafemom ganstas talk alot of hot shit behind a phone or keyboard, i dont give a fuck about this shit, alot of yall talking madd shit on a social network but want bust a grape ina fruit fight now you get the fuck out here, like i have  2 prove some shit to some fucking females on the internet i know what i have, yall dont know shit about me but you want to draw a fucking conclusion about someone on the fucking interent i never disrespected any of you but yall jumping fly man no you get the fuck outta here, same to you good day, NOW IM WAITING ON THE NEXT 120 COMMENTS ON THE SAME CHILDISH BULLSHIT.......LETS GO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NON FACTOR HOES CAFE GANGSTAS LETS GO AT IT

Quoting nikabear:

You know how you came up in this group with your bullish stereotypes of black women.....you were jealous of the woman that is able to stay home and not have to work then you came at us with black stay at home moms in which you said the only way that we could stay home was if we were on assistance.......then you said that you worked at a daycare then you owned it and now you are co owner oh and you have a ba in early childhood education.....bullish is what it is because based on the way that you write and speak um you do not have a degree....you sound real ignorant and full of self hate if you are really a black woman like you claim to be.....man gtfoh with your bullish......now have a wonderful day

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Blah, blah, blah......i really did not read your rant.......i call bullish so um whatever......have a wonderful day.......

Quoting Lettybug:

ok first of all i never said anything about if you black and you stay at home mom then your on assitance i never fucking said, i ask do alot of black stay at home leave near you, so go back and read that shit i never ever said anything about anyone being on assistance, me and my family is straight so what the fuck you talking about me being jeaolus, and all your internet slamming and bashing that shit dont phase me one bit fucking cafemom ganstas talk alot of hot shit behind a phone or keyboard, i dont give a fuck about this shit, alot of yall talking madd shit on a social network but want bust a grape ina fruit fight now you get the fuck out here, like i have  2 prove some shit to some fucking females on the internet i know what i have, yall dont know shit about me but you want to draw a fucking conclusion about someone on the fucking interent i never disrespected any of you but yall jumping fly man no you get the fuck outta here, same to you good day, NOW IM WAITING ON THE NEXT 120 COMMENTS ON THE SAME CHILDISH BULLSHIT.......LETS GO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU NON FACTOR HOES CAFE GANGSTAS LETS GO AT IT

Quoting nikabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lettybug
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:07 PM

YEAH YEAH LIKE I THOUGHT CAFEMOM GANSTA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, KEYBOARD AS THUGS

Quoting nikabear:

Blah, blah, blah......i really did not read your rant.......i call bullish so um whatever......have a wonderful day.......

Quoting Lettybug:

Quoting nikabear:

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
You are just ignorant.....you might want to reread your posts......and you just showed me how uneducated that you are with the use of hoes........why you mad??? Cause someone called you out on your bullish....chile boo this is the internet.......i keep it 100 chick no need to be a internet gansta......oh and childush...um no you are the one complaining about this woman and your job chile please go find you something to do......

Quoting Lettybug:

Quoting nikabear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)