Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

So scared, I want to tell him NO!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My oldest son really wants to do Parkour and so he practices all the time when we go for walks, I think it is great he takes it upon himself to "Train" BUT..... :-)

it is so scary to watch, because the chances of getting something broken seem so much higher then if he played football, or baseball...ect

I took him to a free class yesterday and one of the kids hurt his ankle bad and had to leave *__*

So, after watching the video, would you let your child do this?? why or why not?? This use to be a male only thing, but women are getting into it more and more.

These are they guys/gals that you see doing stunts in the movies, jumping from buildings and scaling poles...lol

This is what it is, scares me, but he really wants to do this....and I will let him, but the mommy in me says no.

I have a Computer, a vibrator, & Chocolate..Why should I leave the house? ;-)

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (21-24):
Dana267
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:00 PM

LAWD my son is into Parkour tooo! I HATE IT!!!!

Dana267
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It all makes a lot of sense when you think about the child and their toddler years. My son NEVER walked anywhere-----he flipped, ran, karate chopped into everything. Sometimes just going to the bathroom he is bounding in a place. UUGGGGHHH!!! My problem is he acts and models so injuries are not good.

kikitice
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:25 PM

He seems to have a talent for it so just pray and let him fulfill his dream! 

Mishandia
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM

let him do it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN