Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And a special invitation for you to feel free to come out and play with me anytime in my 5 minute and my 20 minute random post.

You are more than welcomed to join me there.

You are free to quote me. You won't be bronze for long.

I love you and think you are a very great person.

KymberleeAnn.

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Seemed hipocritical to me too. And even today if someone put her name in the post cindy comes out crying to cm.
Dana267
by Group Mod on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Quoting 4kings1queen:

Seemed hipocritical to me too. And even today if someone put her name in the post cindy comes out crying to cm.

I'm not who Cindy is - BUT hypocritical it certainly is.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

Dana267
by Group Mod on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM
And how extremely stupid it is to be okay with someone entitling their post- "hey kimberlyann why do many fonts" but be appalled with MY post entitled- "hey kimberlyann why so many posts?"

CRAZY!!!! And I do mean CAARAYZAY!
Dana267
by Group Mod on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Now my question is is this post MY name directed at me? Seems like this could've been a pm.
a_leigh_d
by Group Mod on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

This so creepy.

.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting a_leigh_d:

This so creepy.

Yeah, just a lil bit.

I knew the calm before the crazy storm wasn't gonna last.

Dana267
by Group Mod on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:45 PM

LOL

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting a_leigh_d:

This so creepy.

Yeah, just a lil bit.

I knew the calm before the crazy storm wasn't gonna last.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

2timezthefun
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Share your joy KA! That's right girl, let them know you hit ruby by your damn self in less than 5 months! How much longer til you get to diamond?

Lol you better stop it and play nice 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers   

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Those were my shit when I was pregnant. My brother was my favorite person on the planet because whenever he came home he had a 40 oz banana slurpee with him just for me LOL

Quoting nikabear:

Yea she did and now I want a banana slurpee.......

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting Deezeekay:

LOL!!!!! Thanks but no thanks, I like moving on up the old fashion way-I'll probably sail through the rest of the year being Bronze-don't get me wrong, I would be on this mofo 24/7 if I thought ranking up would put some $$$$ in my pockets. All it does is just change colors by my SN, plain and simple. No prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack Box, no pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow, not even a damn coupon for a free slurpee-just a color change. For the life of me, I never could understand why some people do that, but, to each their own. I'll pass.........

So mad she said no coupon for a free slurpee LMAO

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Looks like I am going to have to make a slurpee run!!!

Quoting GoddessNDaRuff:

Those were my shit when I was pregnant. My brother was my favorite person on the planet because whenever he came home he had a 40 oz banana slurpee with him just for me LOL

Quoting nikabear:

Yea she did and now I want a banana slurpee.......

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting Deezeekay:

LOL!!!!! Thanks but no thanks, I like moving on up the old fashion way-I'll probably sail through the rest of the year being Bronze-don't get me wrong, I would be on this mofo 24/7 if I thought ranking up would put some $$$$ in my pockets. All it does is just change colors by my SN, plain and simple. No prize in the bottom of the Cracker Jack Box, no pot 'o gold at the end of the rainbow, not even a damn coupon for a free slurpee-just a color change. For the life of me, I never could understand why some people do that, but, to each their own. I'll pass.........

So mad she said no coupon for a free slurpee LMAO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)