Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
My neighbor 29 have 7 kids. Oldest 12, youngest 7 months. The 12 yr old is raising kids, babysitting , cooking, cleaning. They're always at my house, asking for food. I feed the kids, because its not their fault.
Their mother be looking for people to take her kids. She already gave 2 away. Now she pregnant by new boyfriend. She needs help! I told her she gonna end up like the duggers, 20 @ counting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Replies (31-33):
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I agree someone should call cps
I hate to be the one that have to do it,,Im surprised my elder neighbor Haven't called? Because she called,on a few people
Who didnt need to be reported like me
But i do lookout for kids when their mom gone. She dont even leave a phone for kids to use. Case of emergency

Quoting LadyT78758:

have you thought about calling cps?  that 12 yr old deserves a better life than that.  we as grown women find ourselves tested to the limit by our kids, it worries me b/c she doesn't have the mental stability to be caring for small children.  has anyone prepared her for an emergency....what to do if heaven forbid, a fire starts.  

Quoting hopealways4019:

Agree. She over there babysitting now, while mom and boyfriend out

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Thats a shame the 12 year old is having to be the responsible one in the house

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM
The 12 yr old have her own father
The 6 other have same dad, all their name start with Ra, after dad, he just left in march

Now she pregnant by her neighbor loser looking cousin. He look,like he cant afford to support anybody.

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

How many babydaddies does she have?

And why the hell she aint on bc or @ least get her tubes tied.. That thang probably been through somethings o_O poor vagina & poor kids Smh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kings1queen
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Id feed her kids. But i was raised like that. Why be mean to the kids cuz their mom is messing up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN