Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies
How often do you go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Replies (21-28):
joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM
We usually go out whenever we can (not that often, being so far from trusted people to watch kids). But we are about to start having date night at least 3x a month. 2 will be home dates, after the kids go to sleep. And one will be going out somewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Its very helpful! And our kids have better social lives than us! So if a a Friday night&school its a dance,event,etc. They need go to or Saturday! lol

Quoting kandipie22:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I have kids that are old enough to babysit baby brother&themselves!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Since I have such a tight grip on my children, I refuse to leave them with anyone. Me a dh have not been out together alone for 5 years.

I hear you girl, it's good when u have older kids that can watch there siblings!!! You have to take some time for yourselves!!! Every couple needs some alone time, to get there grown and sexy on!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Anyone do in home dates? When we couldn't get out,we put the kids to bed early and have "dates' in the house! He cooked for me! So nice! Shoot we still do in home dates,now the kids are older! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kandipie22
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Anyone do in home dates? When we couldn't get out,we put the kids to bed early and have "dates' in the house! He cooked for me! So nice! Shoot we still do in home dates,now the kids are older! :-)

That's what im talkin about girl!!! You just gave me a idea for next Sat. nite!!! It's always nice to see a black couple that's doing so good and in a great marriage! Im sure we all have our ups and downs, but when u have things like date nites it makes your marriage even better!!! Do your thang girl!!

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Thank you!! We've been pretty blessed in our marriage! We believe that its us against the world! My kids are spending time with their auntie since we were hone for 3weeks. He just took me for an nice dinner on the waterfront!
Quoting kandipie22:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

That's what im talkin about girl!!! You just gave me a idea for next Sat. nite!!! It's always nice to seeĀ a black couple that's doing so good and in a great marriage! Im sure we all have our ups and downs, but when u have things like date nites it makes your marriage even better!!! Do your thang girl!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kandipie22
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Thank you!! We've been pretty blessed in our marriage! We believe that its us against the world! My kids are spending time with their auntie since we were hone for 3weeks. He just took me for an nice dinner on the waterfront!
Quoting kandipie22:

Quoting Hottmomma607:

That's what im talkin about girl!!! You just gave me a idea for next Sat. nite!!! It's always nice to see a black couple that's doing so good and in a great marriage! Im sure we all have our ups and downs, but when u have things like date nites it makes your marriage even better!!! Do your thang girl!!

Have you guys ever went on double dates? I have been asked to do this but not sure if i should, what do you think?

mummie2b2010
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I would love to get back into the dating scene. No sitter and no one I trust to watch her :/
Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Every other friday we go out right after work just me and my baby!!!!!

in love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)