Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

She faked a Stroke

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 27 Replies

Came   in  the  house  one  day  early  to  find  my  MIL on the phone.  She  didn't  hear  me  come  in  to  busy  on  the  phone.  She  was  telling  her  sister  that  she  lied  about  having  a stroke just  so  she  could  leave  the  nursing  home  and  move  in  with  us.  My  married  has  went  down  hill  cause  now  she  telling  him  she  is  his  mother  so  she  should  come before  his  wife and kids.  What Age Do We Grow Up it cant be 62

Loving Mom Of Two

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Dayum. That's some trifling shit. Does your husband know?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HookedDreamer
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
You talk to your husband, immediately about this information... It is a responsibly to help care for your parents, but to have them take advantage of that is unacceptable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mymommasgirl
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I agree

Quoting HookedDreamer:

You talk to your husband, immediately about this information... It is a responsibly to help care for your parents, but to have them take advantage of that is unacceptable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikitice
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Ooooh, she is dead wrong. Really? Did you all confront her about this and how did they not detect that she didn't have one? Tell her she needs to pick up the Bible. God says that once a man takes a wife all others are foresaken. Now that doesn't mean that he shouldn't take care of his mother but the wife and kids are to come before the mother. Good luck momma.

queensweet
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Lollllll. You are so crazy! Grandma really knows how to manipulate and throw her weight around. I must admit trifling or not "she got game".

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
micka5
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow thats crazy...I agree with hookedDreamer

Yes_maam
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

Oh  i  told  him  so  now  he is  alot  harder  on her  then  before.  Now  she  has  to  get  her  self  out  of  bed  and  back and forth around the house.  Now  that  is  has  to  be more  responsable  for  her  self   she  do  little  things  to try to  come in  between us  i just stopped  talking  to  her  all together.  God  dont  like  ugly  with  that  said  as long as he knows my heart.

Loving Mom Of Two

jaysmom2002
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM
She needs to be sent back to the nursing home... she's dead wrong smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I also agree with Hooked Dreamer.

Yes_maam
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Quoting kikitice:

Ooooh, she is dead wrong. Really? Did you all confront her about this and how did they not detect that she didn't have one? Tell her she needs to pick up the Bible. God says that once a man takes a wife all others are foresaken. Now that doesn't mean that he shouldn't take care of his mother but the wife and kids are to come before the mother. Good luck momma.

When i talked to her hospce nurse she said that they dont belive her but she was cause so much bs why not let her come home.  Then  turned  and  told  me  sorry  for  the way she is acting then  made her  sign  somthing  saying  that  she  will  lie  giving  the  chances.  Now she mad cause they  want talk to her without me in the room

Loving Mom Of Two

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN