Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anger Management

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
cud my dd need help? i think she has anger problems she only 8m and gets real anger, fights bk, shakes both her fist and srunges up her face real mean looking. and she cudna picked it up from anyone we dnt fight in my house may yell at the the kids time to time but nothing like what she doing....she been doing it since 6m its jus getn worser also throws tantrums.....she is way advance already walking since 2wks ago been climbing all that. now her daddy was diagnosed with a behavior disorder of some sort idk the actual name. but her behavior is making me nervous i think she gone be my problem child :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:20 PM
example; if im on my phone textn or talkn she walks over and in all actions demands my phone. if i dnt give it she does the angry thing. will even knock it out my hand and fall out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM
It is a possibility she might be your probelm child but personally it is too early to tell. she could just be going through a phase as we all do. Just do some behavior modification such as saying "not nice princess". eventhough she is a baby, they already know how to test how far they can go with you. plus you have other kids so she may be trying to establish her position in the clan. lol. She sounds like a little, cute feisty momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

WOW! I will try to make a better comment later but for now all I can say is WOW, 8 months, LOL.... Girl we got some talking to do.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Does your dd go to daycare? Babies learn by watching. She HAS to be seeing someone act that way.... She could be constipated too ,poor baby. Have u talked to her pediatrician?
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Babies cry and throw tantrum as their way of communicating sometimes. I wouldn't be so quick to have her sitting on a therapist sofa just yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM
thanks im gone try that cuz she is so mean lol it b cute sumtimes but it worries me

Quoting queensweet:

It is a possibility she might be your probelm child but personally it is too early to tell. she could just be going through a phase as we all do. Just do some behavior modification such as saying "not nice princess". eventhough she is a baby, they already know how to test how far they can go with you. plus you have other kids so she may be trying to establish her position in the clan. lol. She sounds like a little, cute feisty momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
our apt is next wk. she shits on a regular lol ima def tell her dr thanks

Quoting leaniece:

Does your dd go to daycare? Babies learn by watching. She HAS to be seeing someone act that way.... She could be constipated too ,poor baby. Have u talked to her pediatrician?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
noooo lol i jus wanted opinions incase it was normal or other parents went thru this phase bfore. i work at a daycare neva heard of such fiwsty babies in the infant room. im jus curious if behavior problems arw hereditary

Quoting luvthagirl:

Babies cry and throw tantrum as their way of communicating sometimes. I wouldn't be so quick to have her sitting on a therapist sofa just yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaiya20
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
noooo lol i jus wanted opinions incase it was normal or other parents went thru this phase bfore. i work at a daycare neva heard of such fiwsty babies in the infant room. im jus curious if behavior problems arw hereditary

Quoting luvthagirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2timezthefun
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Well its too early to tell if she has behavior problems. She's only 8 months you have to remember they have to use body language to communicate . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)