Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Your Type Of Guy:)

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hi,

do you have a particular type of guy you are attracted to?What is his look like and personality.Are you in a relationship with your type of man now?

~Tia

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Tall I love tall men my ex was 6'4 . I'm 5'3 LOL. I love tattoos also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HookedDreamer
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Tall (they gotta be taller than me and I'm 6'2) and thick are usually my main phsyical requirements.

Personality they have to have a crazy ass sense of humor, passionate, convect ions (in life not jail time), down to earth, non-materialistic, intelligent, loving, honest and trustworthy.

queensweet
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I like men whom are ambitious, God fearing, tall glass of water (because I am thirsty. lol), sees his self as a protector and provider, passionate, romantic and I can go on and on. Sigh. The things I love about men.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaysmom2002
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
God fearing, a role model to my son, tall I'm 5'9 dark skin, romantic, has to have a good humor cause I love joking around I could on and on lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

The type of man that catches my eye is a tall, handsome, dark skin man with hairy legs, arms, and chest. And nice teeth, one who carries himself with dignity, who has sex appeal, an intelligent, fun-loving guy with a nice sense of humor, a good swimmer, compassionate, understanding, faithful.

I like a man with very nice features, nice legs, a nice solid strong body, a deep voice, and a nice Adam's apple.

Nice almond shaped sizzling brown eyes that gives me just enough attention, yet gives me space to have my own identity and to stand out in my own way.  (I like a balance of control and freedom)  I don't like a man that I can control, but I don't like a complete stubborn goat, I like a flexible, adventurous, well-grounded man.

Who's in love with his children and me, I married the man of my dreams.

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I like for a man to be taller than me as well. Intelligent, funny, not TOO muscular, hard working, sweet natured....great in bed lol. I think there are sexy men of all races... Absolutely I am with my type of guy! I am one woman who is blessed to have such a catch :)
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
My tall friend tells me to stop taking the tall men LOL . Said us tall ladies need a pick. I'm 5'3 and I love em tall my ex was 6'4.

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Tall (they gotta be taller than me and I'm 6'2) and thick are usually my main phsyical requirements.

Personality they have to have a crazy ass sense of humor, passionate, convect ions (in life not jail time), down to earth, non-materialistic, intelligent, loving, honest and trustworthy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HookedDreamer
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Ohhhh so it's YOU lmao!!!

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

My tall friend tells me to stop taking the tall men LOL . Said us tall ladies need a pick. I'm 5'3 and I love em tall my ex was 6'4.

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes yes me, make em bend down to kiss me LOL.

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HookedDreamer
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Lol!!!!!

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Yes yes me, make em bend down to kiss me LOL.

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Quoting isaiahbellamom:

Quoting HookedDreamer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)