Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

dam tired

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT IM SO DAMN TIRED OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 4YRS AND EVERY THING HE DOES IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME IT TAKES TO MUCH WORK I JUST WANT TO COME HOME AND RELAX WATCH LIFETIME WITH A FROZEN DRINK AND A PILLOW I DONT EVEN WANT TO HEAR HIS ASS TALK DO ANYBODY FEEL ME MY MOM SAYS IM GOIN THROUGH A FAZE WHAT FAZE !!!!

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM
5 moms liked this

Sometimes life is easier single. If you feel like you want out, just let him know. Y'all aint married and you don't have to be stuck with him for life if you don't want to be.

earthtone
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Are you pregnant?

mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I know how u feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I don't think she is cause she said something about a mixed drink.

Quoting earthtone:

Are you pregnant?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthtone
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Sometimes life is easier single. If you feel like you want out, just let him know. Y'all aint married and you don't have to be stuck with him for life if you don't want to be.

Think very hard before you do that. I have so many friends that would love to be able to come home and hear a man's voice echoing through the house.  Is he THAT bad?

earthtone
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM

True

Quoting mrsary:

I don't think she is cause she said something about a mixed drink.

Quoting earthtone:

Are you pregnant?

SHORTSHORT
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Quoting mrsary:

I know how u feel.

^^^

ang639
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:08 PM

GIRL NAW IM NOT PREGNANT MY TUBES ARE TIED I THINK I MISS BEING SINGLE

ang639
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Quoting earthtone:

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Think very hard before you do that. I have so many friends that would love to be able to come home and hear a man's voice echoing through the house.  Is he THAT bad?

Candy2
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with Earthtone, is he doing anything in particular to make you unhappy? It may really be a phase or some underlying issues. If he's a decent man you may want to think twice cause the pickings is reeeaaaall slim. Maybe you could go to counseling either together or you alone but you need to find out what's really making you feel that way. As they say, you never miss ya water.

Quoting earthtone:

Quoting Pink_Sunshine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)