Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lmaoo shrugg sue me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not team Joslyn but Stevie & Mimi relationship was broken before Joslyn got there

Quoting Dana267:

Why? She is willingly partaking in the dismantling of a child's parent's break up. She explained that she was not going to stop stepping with him to Mimi.

I can't like her. She attacked and tried to discredit Scrappy's ex girlfriend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dana267
by Group Mod on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Quoting LaceNBklyn:

I'm not taking blame away from Stevie. BUT AS a woman I don't ever want to willingly put myself in mess when Children are concerned. That's just disrespectful. I don't like Shay for the same reasons. If a man has a child in my book it's NOT just about the other woman attached to the child ---it's about the child. I would step away and let him deal with that situation and clean it up before I would be sleeping with him. And a man most certainly would have to be a good parent to all 5 of his children before I gave him some. My tolerance for BS when children are concerned is very very small.

a man like Stevie isn't even attractive to me in so many levels. Once a woman has a child with a man I don't blame her for being willing to make it work--- I think there are single moms in here who would probably relate to Mimi----let them work it out and if that didn't work then he was free.

I blame Mimi for hooking up with him in the first place BIT not being a mother wanting their relationship to work.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304209_10150825901365230_520415229_21054590_61191322_n.jpg

Some people recognize the light but they can't handle the glare.

wademom07
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I mean she is one of tv's best sideline hoes.....

LaceNBklyn
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I agree with the children part. I just like her because she is funny.

Quoting Dana267:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

I'm not taking blame away from Stevie. BUT AS a woman I don't ever want to willingly put myself in mess when Children are concerned. That's just disrespectful. I don't like Shay for the same reasons. If a man has a child in my book it's NOT just about the other woman attached to the child ---it's about the child. I would step away and let him deal with that situation and clean it up before I would be sleeping with him. And a man most certainly would have to be a good parent to all 5 of his children before I gave him some. My tolerance for BS when children are concerned is very very small.

a man like Stevie isn't even attractive to me in so many levels. Once a woman has a child with a man I don't blame her for being willing to make it work--- I think there are single moms in here who would probably relate to Mimi----let them work it out and if that didn't work then he was free.

I blame Mimi for hooking up with him in the first place BIT not being a mother wanting their relationship to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
latopmom
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
She's real about what's going on with Stevie j and he don't know how to handle her. She refuses to be the sideline
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Her jumping stevie j was awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Peaches.
by Le Chatte Noire on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Jose Cuervo sounds like she's talkin through a mouthful of Steebie's d*ck.

She gets no respect for me for being in a relationship with someone she knew was in a relationship with someone else where there was a child involved. She gets no respect because she doesn't respect herself; she signed up to be the jump-off, then got mad about it. She gets no respect because she's parading her ass all around ATL with the attitude of 'Yeah, I f*cked Steebie, and?" and posting nude pictures of herself online to prove she's not a man.

She just gets no respect from me period.

marigny
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I think she's a very sad girl who doesn't know her worth *smh*

honey27
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I can't stomach or take joselyn. She hurts my head when she talks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)